Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
lol I can see this becoming a money pit too. 6 months from now you'll be updating this thread with a new paint job, kicker stereo and a bunch of off road lights. ?
Lithium battery i see ;). Ive already dove way too far into cart world.
Yes, lithium battery model. That is our first electric vehicle and as far into EVs as I care to get right now. Had we gone with an ICE model it would have been the 20th gas engine we own. That's counting vehicles, lawn equipment, atv, generator, pressure washers etc. Good thing Greta is not on this forum. She would probably be setting up a protest on my front lawn.

I don't see many mods in the future for this one. It came pretty well equipped, with fancy screen and a stereo. I would have opted for the lifted model with more aggressive wheels and tires, but it was a birthday present for my wife and she didn't like having to climb up to the higher seat. This is the same person that turned down the Taurus SHO that I wanted to buy her for a Taurus SEL. It is well equipped. She ordered it and it is exactly like she wanted it, but it doesn't have that kick ass turbo SHO power. She doesn't have that "car crazy" bug that I have. :LOL: :LOL:
Sponsored

OP
OP
OC4095

OC4095

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Occupation
Factory Automation Engineer, Auto School Grad, Car Audio Tech
Vehicle Showcase
lol I can see this becoming a money pit too. 6 months from now you'll be updating this thread with a new paint job, kicker stereo and a bunch of off road lights. ?
Too late. Already in the works.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Prior to mods...

Wheels & Tires, steering wheel etc.

Engine mod was the best....

golf cart_1.jpg

After engine mods I got pulled over by Pima County Sheriff for doing 42mph in a 25mph for golf carts in the Golf Cart lane. Sheriff wanted to know how I got this cart so "damn fast"! I told him It was stock. He said Yeah..Right! Got a warning to keep it under 25 and he left...

Got rid of it after about a year as just not our cup of tea and bought a 2007 Ranger Regular cab rubber mat special.

Best,
Phil

Best,
Phil
Should we look for you on YouTube videos on Friday With Frank? (Deputy Frank Sloupe)

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Should we look for you on YouTube videos on Friday With Frank? (Deputy Frank Sloupe)
Now that is a video I would like to see. Frank may be a you tube star but I am betting he would be no match for @P. A. Schilke :crackup:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Golf carts, taken from a specific purpose and now have meta-morphed into a product than enables lazy kids to get more fat.

Just my personal experience, but most golf cart usage I see, and this ranges from the ghetto to the uppity part of town, is allowing slow growing blobs of diabetic bound children to get to their buddies house either two streets over a few miles in another neighborhood. What happened to walking or riding a bicycle?

Now your second question might be how the heck does someone living in the "ghetto" get a hold of a golf cart, often with a lift and rims might I add. Easy answer: you the taxpayer paid for it. Enjoy!

We saw a huge uptick in calls regarding four wheelers and golf carts around the stimulus check time frames. Generally they would just ride them till they broke and then after that they sat in some corner of the yard rusting away. Imagine that.

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
My side by side that identifies as a golf cart from sitting in the garage next to my wifes cart ;) This one goes in the snow though.
IMG_2698small.JPG

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Picked this up recently for cheap. Man this is like owning another Ranger. Already taken it apart several times. Rebuilt the suspension. Re-wired all the 12v hacking. Fun toy. Many more additions on the way.

42C10A37-7140-478E-985F-1B580F3455EE.jpeg
Best-looking golf cart I’ve ever seen! Nice!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My side by side that identifies as a golf cart from sitting in the garage next to my wifes cart ;) This one goes in the snow though.
IMG_2698small.JPG
So which of the 78 gender neutral pronouns does he/she/it they/them/xe/ze identity as? :crazy:??

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
So which of the 78 gender neutral pronouns does he/she/it they/them/xe/ze identity as? :crazy:??
It's an iceit her cart is an evit. :lipssealed: . Iguess if they mate the result would be a hybridit :oops: .

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Been here since 1975 & still love it. We probably know some of the same people depending on when you were here.

2003 to 2005. I lived in Havasu.
Sponsored