First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I retired from the Air Force earlier this year and have been juggling a position at FEMA and my own business (ECU tuning). We've decided that I will quit FEMA and just do my own business on my own schedule/pace, in the spring. I'm still fairly young (39), so I am now at a point where I want to make my job what I want, when I want it, in support of things I want to do (like combine a racing/off-roading/or family trip with some work). I've never lacked projects... In fact, I am looking to reduce those.

We also decided we are moving to where we can make our money go further, and get away from the California-likeness here in Colorado.
Thanks for your Service !
Sponsored

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Retired 14 yrs ago after 34 yrs in the Army. Went cold turkey...haven't been on a military post since I checked out. One of the things I miss the most>>>the Class VI store.?
Welcome Home!

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
After a 38 year run with an incredible company I retired today. I've been so fortunate to be blessed with the most amazing family ever, and had an outstanding career donig what I loved. I hope I don't get bored and drive my lovely wife crazy..........haha
Hi Jeff,

I forgot to include the following.....

Retirement is so underrated! :)

Best,
Phil

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
After a 38 year run with an incredible company I retired today. I've been so fortunate to be blessed with the most amazing family ever, and had an outstanding career donig what I loved. I hope I don't get bored and drive my lovely wife crazy..........haha
Congratulations!!! I got about 10 years!!!
Sponsored