First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
It does look nice. I like the way they don't extend out past the body so you don't have to run flared fenders. I have no experience with this part particularly but have had real good luck with other rough country products. Good luck with your search. If you get it please post some pics. It and the front are on my radar as of now.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Their sales department doesn't answer emails so I guess they're not hurting enough for money and I had intended to possibly buy some products from them but I'll buy from someone else that actually cares that I want to give them
money

OP
OP
Ericrcif

Ericrcif

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariant FX4
Occupation
Retired
The one pain I see is no cut-out for a tow plug.

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Their sales department doesn't answer emails so I guess they're not hurting enough for money and I had intended to possibly buy some products from them but I'll buy from someone else that actually cares that I want to give them
money
They are only open on week days. I had a text conversation with them yesterday and the replies promptly to each message. Hate to hear your impatience haha but I've ordered several items and had them within 2 business days every time.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
They are only open on week days. I had a text conversation with them yesterday and the replies promptly to each message. Hate to hear your impatience haha but I've ordered several items and had them within 2 business days every time.
An unanswered email 20 days prior hardly qualifies as impatient, nor should the day of the week matter. Thats not really how email works.

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
An unanswered email 20 days prior hardly qualifies as impatient, nor should the day of the week matter. Thats not really how email works.
Wow I thought it was today. Sorry for the confusion. Hate to hear that though. I've bought the bed cover, bed mat, front tow hook conversion, and level kit and they have always replied very quickly with all my questions. Everything seems to be good quality stuff.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Wow I thought it was today. Sorry for the confusion. Hate to hear that though. I've bought the bed cover, bed mat, front tow hook conversion, and level kit and they have always replied very quickly with all my questions. Everything seems to be good quality stuff.
Np - Georgia heat in uniform gear makes OFC Ranger a cranky asshole.

I am going to try e-mailing them one more time. We will see what happens.

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Np - Georgia heat in uniform gear makes OFC Ranger a cranky asshole.

I am going to try e-mailing them one more time. We will see what happens.
I used the text message option because I dont have an alert on my emails on my phone. Haha it would be going off all day. And the first one took a about an hour to respond most times but ten it was like texting with a buddy back and forth. Good luck and if it's any questions about what I got I can help. I also had their 3 inch lift on my old nissan. I know their shocks are made by Monroe. Kinda stiff but held up good.

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
I wish they had one these that looked a little more stock. I'm at odds with all the right angles and edges on this bumper since the truck itself isn't that edgy. I'd love to have a bumper with built-in steps.

But I guess it's more meant to match the aggressively angled front bumper you can though.

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
money
i called them yesterday and they answered any question i had. Did you call or email?
Sponsored