First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Icon has spent some time in R&D to develop a wheel that fits the 2019+ Ranger and also benefits performance by being conscious of a few things that effect ride and fitment . Here It is ! We have these available and they will be up on our site later today .

Release info
ICON Alloys is excited to announce new Ford Ranger-specific fitments of our popular wheel design, the ‘Six Speed’. A unique 5.75" backspace / 25mm offset has been been strategically developed to reduce scrub radius while maximizing caliper clearance and optimizing wheel position for un-hindered suspension and steering function. These wheels also yield a 2,500lb load rating making them not only stylish, but strong! Inspired by the ProAm Racing Products RM2 beadlock wheel - which has been proven by thousands of miles of the harshest race conditions on the planet - the Six Speed brings clean lines and an aggressive off-road look to the ICON Alloys lineup.

Staying true to the ICON Alloys approach, the Ranger-spec Six Speed has been engineered not only improve the looks and "stance" of your Ford Ranger, but the overall handling and ride quality of the vehicle as well. Available in Satin Black, Bronze, and Titanium finishes with color-matched rock ring bolts, the Six Speed has a classic style with strength to match. With looks and build features such as these, it's clear that a set of ICON Alloys Six Speed wheels is the perfect complement to an ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension system

ABOUT ICON ALLOYS:
Developed by ICON Vehicle Dynamics (manufacturers of industry-leading performance suspension systems and shock absorbers) ICON Alloys was established with an objective to provide the off-road market quality wheels built with precision, performance, and strength in mind. Time after time in the development of suspension components the ICON R&D team ran into clearance, fitment, and steering geometry issues that limited the drivability and performance of a given vehicle. As this trend continued, the idea of manufacturing a line of wheels with the “form follows function” approach made more and more sense, and off to the drawing board it was

PRECISION – Application-specific dimensions optimize vehicle dynamics and tire clearance for many of today’s most popular vehicles.

PERFORMANCE – Engineered to reduce unsprung weight and rotating mass for increased vehicle performance both on and off-road.

STRENGTH – Aluminum alloy construction provides high-strength properties that are well suited for heavy off-road abuse.

Price starts at $219.99 each ( black)

https://www.rogue-offroad.com/category-s/709.htm

Icon six.jpg

Ranger six.jpg

Icon  Six.jpg

IMG_2819.PNG
Sponsored

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I don’t see them on the site....

Marshal.

First Name
Marshal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1979 Mazda rx7
Any chance for some head on or pictures from straight back? Trying to gauge how they sit within the factory fenders

RangerB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat in Saber
Occupation
I do things for people who need me to do them.
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting about the Ranger-spec'd Icon Six Speeds!

I've been looking to match what IVD did to their Ranger, but couldn't figure out how they got the stance theirs has w/ a 0 offset wheel. The 0 offsets were all they had listed previously. Now I see how!

RangerB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat in Saber
Occupation
I do things for people who need me to do them.
Vehicle Showcase

RJohans

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4 Supercrew Sport
Occupation
Project Manager
Hey Rogue... what’s the story on those Vision 355 Manx 2 Overlands? No details or specs are shown. Not even sizes (unless its hidden in the product code). Please update us.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Too bad they have fake beadlocks

Status
Not open for further replies.