Remote Transmission Dip Stick Aftermarket Support?

Would you get in line to buy one?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be changing my trans fluid & filter in the next couple of weeks @34k miles and I know it'll be well beyond that before I'm able to officially order the FitzStick (I'm probably around #245), but I believe it's worth the wait. Mike's obsessive attention to detail on this product speaks for itself.
You're probably 300 something...not everyone who ordered made a vote...
Sponsored

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
Hey, you guys are great!
I'm impressed that someone read it all, it's a shame, I had to take down a lot of the cool pics showing the fixtures and various things involved with my forming process, but that is how it goes, it's because of someone trying to use parts of my design, that's why I did a patent application.

I've been a little quiet here lately, been busy on dipsticks and other things eating up my time, which you would laugh about :LOL: (side hack ebike to haul around the new puppy)

I have quite a pile of dipsticks ready to go, I'm just trying to stockpile them, so when I do start selling, I don't run out immediately like I have been.

So there are really 3 electronic lists;

The voter list, which if it was not scrambled, would be the only list, but as it is, it's just a pool of names.

The topic list, where I encouraged people who voted or are interested, to post their interest in the topic, this is my primary list.

The message list, some people have only messaged me and maybe voted, but may have not wanted to post in the topic.

I have been catching up with the older message list people, I want to eliminate the message list if possible, I'm almost caught up with that.

I have been trying to match up the voter and the topic list, so far the majority of the sticks sold have gone to people who voted and posted in the topic.

For anyone who voted and or has interest, please post up in the topic, if you message me, make sure you post in the topic as well, I get a lot of messages and it's hard to keep track as you can't star or save messages in a file on the forum.

đź‘ŤSo, as always , thanks everyone, this place is great motivation.

I'm piling them up in the spare bedroom, the wife is so happy, these are waiting for printed instructions, 50 something here and another 15 in the shop, I'm getting there! Tax time has also slowed me down a bit, nothing like a new business in Ca at tax time:facepalm:

IMG_3726.jpeg

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
That is just outstanding.....so happy to see you make a going business from something that was just an idea less than a year ago.......!!!!!!!:like:

brroberts

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD SuperCab
Occupation
audio / semi retired
No way I read all 154 pages. I read like 50 and then messaged Mike to find out how to get one. It’s great to have it. Mt PPE pan drain, and a couple of bolts torqued to spec have dripped a little. I tightened, just a little more. I don’t want to break a pan bolt. Hopefully I got it. I have a wonderful Fitzstick to keep tabs on it.

HeatXfer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired Pipefitter & commercial HVACR Tech
No way I read all 154 pages. I read like 50 and then messaged Mike to find out how to get one. It’s great to have it. Mt PPE pan drain, and a couple of bolts torqued to spec have dripped a little. I tightened, just a little more. I don’t want to break a pan bolt. Hopefully I got it. I have a wonderful Fitzstick to keep tabs on it.
Lol - I sat down 2 days ago and read all (at that time) 2290 posts. I wanted to make damn sure I didn't miss any announcements! o_O

Laing1891

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 4x4
Occupation
Elevator constructor
Hey fitzmotor, I’ve messaged you and voted but for the algorithm please put me in the list.

DownRange02

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
FoMoCo Kentucky Truck Plant metal finisher
Hey, you guys are great!
I'm impressed that someone read it all, it's a shame, I had to take down a lot of the cool pics showing the fixtures and various things involved with my forming process, but that is how it goes, it's because of someone trying to use parts of my design, that's why I did a patent application.

I've been a little quiet here lately, been busy on dipsticks and other things eating up my time, which you would laugh about :LOL: (side hack ebike to haul around the new puppy)

I have quite a pile of dipsticks ready to go, I'm just trying to stockpile them, so when I do start selling, I don't run out immediately like I have been.

The voter list, which if it was not scrambled, would be the only list, but as it is, it's just a pool of names.

The topic list, where I encouraged people who voted or are interested, to post their interest in the topic, this is my primary list.

The message list, some people have only messaged me and maybe voted, but may have not wanted to post in the topic.

I have been catching up with the older message list people, I want to eliminate the message list if possible, I'm almost caught up with that.

I have been trying to match up the voter and the topic list, so far the majority of the sticks sold have gone to people who voted and posted in the topic.

For anyone who voted and or has interest, please post up in the topic, if you message me, make sure you post in the topic as well, I get a lot of messages and it's hard to keep track as you can't star or save messages in a file on the forum.

I'm piling them up in the spare bedroom, the wife is so happy, these are waiting for printed instructions, 50 something here and another 15 in the shop, I'm getting there! Tax time has also slowed me down a bit, nothing like a new business in Ca at tax time:facepalm:

IMG_3726.jpeg
Hey, you guys are great!

IMG_3726.jpeg
I am literally brand new to this forum but just finished reading every post/reply on this topic & am super impressed & also very interested! Please add me to the list of those who want to purchase your dipstick! Bravo sir on a job well done!