Raptor style Grille Lights

BaGMaN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired
I keep going back and forth on getting a set of these (4 light ones probably). On the one hand, they look cool and would make my truck that much more unique. On the other hand, it's more money to put into the truck for what is essentially an un-needed feature. I'm definitely going to upgrade all my front lights to LED (I have an XLT), but that's a useful addition/upgrade. These lights are hard to justify to the wife is what it is in the end I guess. haha
the more lights up front - the better chance you'll be seen and protect you from a wreck!! ;)
Sponsored

Deleted member 1634

the more lights up front - the better chance you'll be seen and protect you from a wreck!! ;)
That's a good one! I'll give that one a shot, but I don't expect a positive result. haha

Dr.Me

First Name
Daven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I love the look of the Raptor grille but I been looking for a simple mesh style grille something low maintenance and easy to clean, not a big fan of cleaning these little honey comb pockets.

Nuthead

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PX3 Wildtrak
Hi guys, I've ordered the lights, but in white. My questing is could they be wired to both the running lights and the head lights? So they run when any other light is running?

First Name
Rebel Ranger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Crew XLT Fx4 Black - Blacked Out Appearance - 301A - Tow Package - Afe Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust - Afe Power Quantum Pro 5R Cold Air Intake - Bully Dog Performance Tune - RetraxPRO XR with Yakima T-slot short Rack Package
Occupation
Career Fire Fighter
Vehicle Showcase
Why wait? Make your own...total cost, $15 for the lights, $5 for the aluminum stock to make brackets and some screws, epoxy, wires.
VnjB6Wm.jpg
Where did you order that Grill from?

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
First Name
Rebel Ranger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Crew XLT Fx4 Black - Blacked Out Appearance - 301A - Tow Package - Afe Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust - Afe Power Quantum Pro 5R Cold Air Intake - Bully Dog Performance Tune - RetraxPRO XR with Yakima T-slot short Rack Package
Occupation
Career Fire Fighter
Vehicle Showcase
CT Joe Ebay...
Thanks .. I don't want to be. bother but im search for CT Joe eBay on google and cannot find it. would you be able to link the page please?

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys, I've ordered the lights, but in white. My questing is could they be wired to both the running lights and the head lights? So they run when any other light is running?
Technically yes, but the feed will have to be sent through a relay for each (headlights, running lights). That way the power will not be backfed to either the headlight or running light, whichever is not "on" at the time. But there may be an issue wihen both are on at the same time.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase