Raptor style Grille Lights

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Yea my truck is blue. I didn't want to much blue the was why I was thinking blue with black letters.
That little blue in the rims looks like it would match the truck..
Those Vision rims are a great price too..
I bought mine on Black Friday. I originally was going with a set of Fuel wheels, but I saw these and the price was very affordable. I ordered them and when they finally got here the folks at DiscountTire opened the box and I was happy. They look even better in person than in the ad.
Sponsored

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
Put mine on this am. Took about 20 minutes and they look awesome.

Ol Bromy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Put mine on this am. Took about 20 minutes and they look awesome.
Just wait until you fire them up tonight. They’re super bright and they look awesome

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Thanks...got some various MTB related stickers on the back window too just so people sitting behind me in traffic have cool stuff to look at:thumbsup:
I’ve been thinking of getting my wife to make me one for my window... a Sasquatch riding a fat bike lol

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have an interest in the Raptor light set sold by Stage3 and Custom Auto Works. It seems both sell the same system.
I prefer the 3 LED set but it's not available (I believe) for the Lariat. I'm thinking about going with the 4 LEDs but I'm wondering just how bright the light output is. I'd like a much more subtle light output vs the night shots here. I realize night shots with picture taking makes lighting brighter.
Are these LEDs really bright at night?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I have an interest in the Raptor light set sold by Stage3 and Custom Auto Works. It seems both sell the same system.
I prefer the 3 LED set but it's not available (I believe) for the Lariat. I'm thinking about going with the 4 LEDs but I'm wondering just how bright the light output is. I'd like a much more subtle light output vs the night shots here. I realize night shots with picture taking makes lighting brighter.
Are these LEDs really bright at night?
The pictures intensify the the lighting at night, they're bright but not pod light bright. This was the first mod I had done and besides being super easy to install (plug n play) I think they look great. I would've also have liked the 3 LED set but it won't work on the Lariat. Funny because I really want to add the Raptor grille but then I'd have to spend more money and get the 3 light version. Oh well...next Ranger.

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
9C7EF688-B93D-428D-853C-3AD1E2FF029F.jpeg
Pretty accurate photo I would say of what they will look like.
The pictures intensify the the lighting at night, they're bright but not pod light bright. This was the first mod I had done and besides being super easy to install (plug n play) I think they look great. I would've also have liked the 3 LED set but it won't work on the Lariat. Funny because I really want to add the Raptor grille but then I'd have to spend more money and get the 3 light version. Oh well...next Ranger.
Sponsored