Ranger Vehicle Visibility Requests Megathread

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know how often Vehicle Tracking gets updated? If it's only once a day, I don't want to constantly check it if it's not changed from when I checked it earlier in the day. And a side question, how long does it stay 'in production'. Mine first showed to be in production on 03/04, but it's still there today.
It updates once per day at 6pm CT.
Sponsored

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know how often Vehicle Tracking gets updated? If it's only once a day, I don't want to constantly check it if it's not changed from when I checked it earlier in the day. And a side question, how long does it stay 'in production'. Mine first showed to be in production on 03/04, but it's still there today.
"In Production" is a pretty vague term. Mine went into "In Production" on 12/23 but wasn't built until 1/16, so it can take awhile.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
"In Production" is a pretty vague term. Mine went into "In Production" on 12/23 but wasn't built until 1/16, so it can take awhile.

Yes, the tracker does have a lot of vague things about it. My window sticker blend date is 3/11 (TODAY), so I'm watching very closely. The tracker showed "In Production" on 3/5, got the window sticker the next day (3/6) and am now waiting for confirmation that has been built. I'll post here later with actual results. Hopefully things are better now.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's updated once a day, for me it's been 6pm MST.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
I just figured something out worth sharing.

If your Ranger's window sticker shows "Convoy" toward the bottom, there is a good chance it will be shipped via Jack Cooper North American Auto Transport. If you go to their website: https://palsapp.com/, click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right, then enter your VIN number. I tried it and, voila! My Ranger has a freight bill number associated with it and is in "pending" status at Wayne, Michigan. On the Ford tracker, my Ranger currently shows as "In Production". Once the Ford tracker says it is shipped, I'll attempt to track it along the way via this website.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase

If your Ranger's window sticker shows "Convoy" toward the bottom, there is a good chance it will be shipped via Jack Cooper North American Auto Transport. If you go to their website: https://palsapp.com/, click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right, then enter your VIN number. I tried it and, voila! My Ranger has a freight bill number associated with it and is in "pending" status at Wayne, Michigan. On the Ford tracker, my Ranger currently shows as "In Production". Once the Ford tracker says it is shipped, I'll attempt to track it along the way via this website.
what was your build date?

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
what was your build date?
Blend date was 3/11/2019. Ford Pass activation message appeared yesterday. Tonight, it still shows as "In Production" after tonight's run of the tracker update. I'm guessing it is in line for the spray-in bed liner.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Blend date was 3/11/2019. Ford Pass activation message appeared yesterday. Tonight, it still shows as "In Production" after tonight's run of the tracker update. I'm guessing it is in line for the spray-in bed liner.
looks like ours are both in line. the race is on. who will get loaded first

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Could you please explain the term "blend date"?

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
When all dem parts da been pyllen up get blended together. ........Final assembly I believe.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4

A few days before your truck goes into production, you should be able to see the window sticker on this URL (enter you VIN after the ?vin=)

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

There is a date at the top above the word “blend”. That is the blend date and is somewhat synonymous with build date when the factory is running smoothly. There have been some instances where that was not the case.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat

OK. I looked into this a little bit. It looks like this might work, but from what I can tell it will only work if Jack Cooper is the company that will deliver it to the dealer. I looked up a few VIN's from around the country, and I found a Fusion in transport on a train that when you look it up on that site, under the "Origin" column it shows where the train currently is. Doesn't give a state, but a city.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
looks like ours are both in line. the race is on. who will get loaded first
I have been waiting since 8/25/2018. So, with my luck, I’m guessing your truck will get to you way before mine.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired

Wish I'd had this info earlier. Tried this just for the heck of it (my truck was delivered 2/5) and found it listed.

jjmanzano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Is anyone else getting their delivery dates pushed back? In one week, my delivery date went from April 1 to April 7 to April 14.
Sponsored