Ranger owners in Pittsburgh area

wickedZ1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Anyone in the area have a spray in bed liner done? If so which and what shop? Previously with my Colorado I had Rhino liner installed at local Zeibart shop. It was alright, I was extremely disapointed with the install of it. The tailgate wasn't properly cut in and not too long after the liner began to peel away from the underside of the rails. I did contact Rhino liner and didn't care for the options. I've heard good things about Liner-X and know there are some other ones. I also know there are DIY ones but I'm not looking to attempt this would rather leave it to a pro. Also has anyone had any other products or services done by local shops.
Sponsored

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silverado
My work truck, which is a 2019 ranger has the linex spray in liner. I work in the gas/oil field and it has held up very well.

Edd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I had a line x installed at extreme truck in Bridgeville. $500.00 and is holding up like a champ.

PLexo50

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
It's probably too late to mention but for what it's worth the Line-x/Krown dealer up in Zelienople did the Line-x and Krown undercoating on my 20' Ranger. I could not be happier with the results.

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL 4x4 SuperCrew (R)
Allegheny Ford downtown might be worth looking at. I think their paint guy has been there for about a decade and they normally do commercial trucks so they may be using heavier product.
Sponsored