First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
yep my son in law's brother removed the stock exhaust headers an cat pipe on his 2019 mustang 5.0 after owning it for 3 weeks for log tube headers an full exhaust. He put 445 to the ground on 93 octane an 472 on E85. Then he threw 8K worth of supercharger an full blown fuel system on an had 788 to the ground while waiting on upgrading the rear end to handle more power. Over the winter he installed 1400 HP axles. I haven't heard about the new tune. For some reason he wanted a supercharger over a turbo. Wish I had the money these guys drop. My son in law's boss runs with his brother in a sweet lime green boss 302 with the track package. He's put over a hundred K in that car.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
yep my son in law's brother removed the stock exhaust headers an cat pipe on his 2019 mustang 5.0 after owning it for 3 weeks for log tube headers an full exhaust. He put 445 to the ground on 93 octane an 472 on E85. Then he threw 8K worth of supercharger an full blown fuel system on an had 788 to the ground while waiting on upgrading the rear end to handle more power. Over the winter he installed 1400 HP axles. I haven't heard about the new tune. For some reason he wanted a supercharger over a turbo. Wish I had the money these guys drop. My son in law's boss runs with his brother in a sweet lime green boss 302 with the track package. He's put over a hundred K in that car.
Thats awesome, sounds like a sweet Mustang. My wife already wants to mount my head to the wall for buying car/truck parts.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
My wife already wants to mount my head to the wall for buying car/truck parts.
Divorced here so I don't have that problem LOL. I'm trying to control my spending since I want to retire in 24 to 30 months an the credit cards are almost gone.

Doublestack00

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Occupation
IT
So a tune and down pipe should put the truck mid to low 13s?

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP

BJMartin

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2007 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Marketing Strategist
So a tune and down pipe should put the truck mid to low 13s?
That's what I really hope happens. Going to do what money ( the wife ) allows to get this truck to see a 12 is my goal.
Sponsored