First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Lucky man seat covers off Amazon is what I went with. I am very happy with them and they fit really good. I got front and back.

8259C7E5-6816-4433-B45D-73673954CEBC.jpeg
I like the look of these, but when I try to find them on Amazon they don't show up for the '19 Ranger. What vehicle did you use to order them? Or do you have a part/sku number you can share for it?
Sponsored

Joel_C

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fx4 Ranger
Occupation
Manager
Yes, I was looking up the Lucky man seat covers but couldn't find the ones recommended either..

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I threw a cheap walmart cover on my drivers side seat since I have a bad habit of eating while driving to work. The factory material seems to show any crumbs an want to hold onto them. That black/white pattern looks good I'd like to find something like that.

AutobotXJ

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Wildlife Biologist
Lucky man seat covers off Amazon is what I went with. I am very happy with them and they fit really good. I got front and back.

8259C7E5-6816-4433-B45D-73673954CEBC.jpeg
I like these. I can’t find these listed for Ranger. How does the back look? Does it retain the use of the rear armrest/cupholder?

Willis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Here is the asin number. B07Y8Q3F8J. The chart doesn’t say they will fit a 2019 so I took a chance. They fit great and I emailed lucky man and they said that they should fit but they haven’t updated their chart. They stay in place very well and are easy to clean.

Jimbo

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Can someone tell me how to release the bib cover elastic straps on the front seat back with power seats? Do the electric couplers need to be released to free them completely? Trying to install front row custom covers.

Rascalrider

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 For Ranger
Occupation
Construction/Retired
I went with CalTrend. So far they have done well.

1B4781E7-7D27-4EAF-BB67-0A288C303420.jpeg

4FACCA39-11DB-4CEA-B6A7-B3D621F0B9F3.jpeg

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
I've been looking at the molded custom covers from Cover King. They look like they fit extremely well and when installed correctly fantastic. I do wish they had come better color variants like their other covers.

One thing I am curious about is how well do covers breathe on the factory leather seats. My only complaint about the interior is the front seats. Since Ford used solid leather panels, the seats are very hot especially in summer. So fabric seat covers may be a cheaper alternative to have the front seats re-upholstered with perforated panels.

OP
OP
peterson1604

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
I've been looking at the molded custom covers from Cover King. They look like they fit extremely well and when installed correctly fantastic. I do wish they had come better color variants like their other covers.

One thing I am curious about is how well do covers breathe on the factory leather seats. My only complaint about the interior is the front seats. Since Ford used solid leather panels, the seats are very hot especially in summer. So fabric seat covers may be a cheaper alternative to have the front seats re-upholstered with perforated panels.
Check out Wet Okole, they have much better color options and have great reviews for fit and quality. I'm thinking they'll be offering a Labor Day discount starting this weekend.

https://www.wetokole.com/

Scott

Old and new

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 1994 Ranger base
Occupation
Truck driver

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've been thinking about getting seat covers to protect my leather, the leather from the factory doesn't seem to great. I'd hate to cover it up only to find the covers wore holes in it later.

Old and new

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 1994 Ranger base
Occupation
Truck driver
No idea. it was several years ago, and he wouldn’t be paying retail cost.
Thanks for the reply. Katzkin quoted 1500 installed for black leather. That's about 1000 in labor. There are ebay sellers that sell the product for 5-600
No idea. it was several years ago, and he wouldn’t be paying retail cost.

slowmachine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, waiting for a Ranger PHEV
Thanks for the reply. Katzkin quoted 1500 installed for black leather. That's about 1000 in labor. There are ebay sellers that sell the product for 5-600
I would question the authenticity of any Katzkin seat covers on eBay. As far as I know, they have only ever sold them for installation by authorized vendors. There are no DIY Katzkins. They could be used, salvaged from older cars, but not likely for newer models like our Rangers. Proceed with caution if you head down this path.
Sponsored