Price for leveling kit install at ford dealer/quicklane?

yungbman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Wanting to know if anyone got there leveling kit (any brand spacer or coilover) installed and alignment done at the dealer/quicklane and how much it cost them in total? Thanks!
Sponsored

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Wanting to know if anyone got there leveling kit (any brand spacer or coilover) installed and alignment done at the dealer/quicklane and how much it cost them in total? Thanks!
Going through this at the moment. Dealer wants $812.00 plus tax (includes kit) to install a Ready Lift 2" level kit that costs $145-$200 for the parts depending on where you purchase. This includes alignment, LED headlamp and fog lamp adjustment as well as adaptive cruise radar realignment. Got a quote from local 4 wheel parts for $704.00 OTD. Both seem high to me since you don't have to disassemble the strut assy., but WTF do I know? Ford might be a better choice due to warranty/ future issues, etc.... and I have nearly $500 in Ford pass $$$ I can use. Have you had any estimates?

cb4017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
I bought the Fox/Ford Performance kit. Installed the rear shocks myself. The local dealer quoted me 3 hrs labor to R&R the front struts. They said they could not do the alignment as their alignment machine was not set up for the Ranger.

Anyway, I had the dealer do the struts and used my Ford Pass points to cover part of the cost. My total cost at the dealer was $168. Without using the points it would have been $378.

The local Goodyear dealer did the alignment for $94. They used the specs from the Mexican Ranger.

My Ranger does not have adaptive cruise control and I adjusted the headlights myself.

OP
OP
yungbman

yungbman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
im going to call Monday and get a quote im not sure if it will be any cheaper because i got a spacer but i guess will see

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
headlight adjustment takes 2 minutes on your own and this is my 2nd truck lifted with the whole front collision camera stuff, neither got adjusted and it works just fine. I would see if you could avoid those 2 extra charges IMO. I’m sure they fluff the prices on those things. But the ACC is completely up to you for safety obviously just my .02¢

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
headlight adjustment takes 2 minutes on your own and this is my 2nd truck lifted with the whole front collision camera stuff, neither got adjusted and it works just fine. I would see if you could avoid those 2 extra charges IMO. I’m sure they fluff the prices on those things. But the ACC is completely up to you for safety obviously just my .02¢
Good to know and thanks. Was wondering about that.

cb4017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
im going to call Monday and get a quote im not sure if it will be any cheaper because i got a spacer but i guess will see
Truthfully I doubt it will be much cheaper, if any. You're still going to be paying the labor to remove and reinstall the struts.

OP
OP
yungbman

yungbman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truthfully I doubt it will be much cheaper, if any. You're still going to be paying the labor to remove and reinstall the struts.
no doubt i am assume its gonna be $200-500 if its more than that though i might have to consider doing myself but guess will see

WoofersInc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Sport 4x4
Occupation
Nurse
I had 2 different dealers in Vegas quote me over $800 just for the Fox install and alignment. 3rd dealer is doing it for $400 including alignment. I have a bunch of FordPass points so it’ll be a lot less.

Ericrcif

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariant FX4
Occupation
Retired
I bought the Fox 2.0 front and rear from Levittown because they have the best pricing. Dealer installed, and aligned (I live in a condo in Maine and it's cold or would have done myself) total install $599 took another $214 off with points. I went this route because they are a Ford product and dealer installed so no worry of any warranty issues. They also said the ACC didn't need alignment.

onthejob

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat, 501A, Spt Appearance, Tow, Fox Shocks
I just had the FOX TUNED BY FORD PERFORMANCE - OFF-ROAD SUSPENSION LEVELING KIT installed for $245.95 by my dealership and they ordered the kit for $1,386.51. I was able to use my FordPass points to get $281.46 taken off the total cost.

I got the service manager to agree to match an online price I found:

Ford Price.png

With tax and Ford Pass Discount: $1,463.40. This included an alignment. They did not readjust the headlights, which I did myself, very easy to do. I don't know if they had to make any adjustments to any of the sensors but lane-keeping and speed keeping cruise all seem to be working perfectly. I did not check my inclinometer.

What a difference - the ride is so much nicer on road. I haven't been off-road yet. Looks awesome as well - like it should.