Passenger Side Window Slow?

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
It’s a feature that allows the passenger more time to savor the fresh air! Or the opposite if you need to roll it down in a hurry.. lol
Sponsored

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Thanks everyone. Another problem I was probably oblivious to. I'm walking outside now. Have to sell the truck....

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Just revisiting this thread to see if anyone has found a solution to the passenger window going up really slow? The dealership tried telling me its the window tint causing that one window to roll up slower than the rest ?, which is obviously just a bullshit excuse so they don't have to look into the actual problem.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
How do you know its the window and not the driver side button that is the issue? I demand tests where one of you stretch yourself across the cab and use the driver side and passenger side button in perfect unison.

If not done at exactly the same time, the test is invalid.

I also demand video of this test.

Bonus points if you get a female wearing a bikini to conduct the test.

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
My Subarus, after a couple years, always have one or two windows that are much slower than the others. I don't think your dealer will do anything unless it actually stops going up and down.

floormonkey

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt fx4
Occupation
x-ray tech
well i have the same issue extremely slow front passenger side window. it will stop if i have all 4 down and roll them all up at the same time but no other window is slow or has this issue. i took it in for warranty at larry h miller ford in mesa. they did warranty service on it and it is worse than before. i am currently searching for an after market motor that doesnt fucking suck. if anyone has any info or leads please let me know. thanks.

lou5560

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Vehicle Showcase
My
I have a 2019 Lariat Super Cab. My front passenger side window seems to roll up about 25% slower than my front drivers side window. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same experience? It doesn't bug me much, as long as it works and does get slower. Just on the fence about taking it in for my dealer to look at, just in case.
My passenger side is slower also in my 2019 XLT Supercrew.
Sponsored