First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Parts Manager
Here's what I'm thinking. With the installation of the protective film in that area Ford already admits they have a problem. But, their solution isn't effective. Hit the service writer with that, and see what they say.
They don't care.. lol
Twice now Ford denied my case. I'm a die hard Ford guy. This is my 5th lease, I worked for Ford, this is really ridiculous. I may just hand the keys in after this one, mainly due to the lack of customer service in my area..
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
They don't care.. lol
Twice now Ford denied my case. I'm a die hard Ford guy. This is my 5th lease, I worked for Ford, this is really ridiculous. I may just hand the keys in after this one, mainly due to the lack of customer service in my area..
I get it Ted. Sadly GM is the same way. My '16 Corvette, along with a bunch of 15's and other 16's had a problem with the rear center piece. GM didn't know what to do so they labeled it in infamous "normal operation". I finally got rid of it, because we like to take long road trips. I didn't want to end up broke down in the middle of no where.

Obijack

First Name
J J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 iconic sliver
Occupation
Attorney
Seems more and more folks are reporting this paint issue. Makes me want to spend the $1500 on PPF.
Sponsored