got3fords
Well-Known Member
Yeah, Dave gone cra cra.Not a chance that would ever happen. Even after 100 showers I would still feel dirty after buying a Toyota.
Sponsored
Yeah, Dave gone cra cra.Not a chance that would ever happen. Even after 100 showers I would still feel dirty after buying a Toyota.
Pretty sure he was already thereYeah, Dave gone cra cra.
Dave left? Man I miss everything!
It is FridayDave left? Man I miss everything!
Missed 90% of the thread you guys are discussing. Obviously missed NotBudule2’s joke and now find out Dave left. I’m completely out of the loop.
Story of my life.
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/engine-grenaded-due-to-water-intrusion.45946/Dave left? Man I miss everything!
Missed 90% of the thread you guys are discussing. Obviously missed NotBudule2’s joke and now find out Dave left. I’m completely out of the loop.
Story of my life.
It's fun revisiting that thread. Douche got what he deserved. His famous last words "F*** you, ban me."https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/engine-grenaded-due-to-water-intrusion.45946/
Thats the thread, if you want to catch up...
Thats not bad last words actually , Im pretty sure that was dads choice also...It's fun revisiting that thread. Douche got what he deserved. His famous last words "F*** you, ban me."
That would actually be, “ hold my beer and watch this!”Thats not bad last words actually , Im pretty sure that was dads choice also...
I always expected mine to be " Hey ! Yall watch this !!!"...
The beer goes with me !That would actually be, “ hold my beer as watch this!”
Ok. Quickly caught up. Done. Nothing to see here. Move on.https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/engine-grenaded-due-to-water-intrusion.45946/
Thats the thread, if you want to catch up...
Yeah, he probably makes a great neighbor.....Ok. Quickly caught up. Done. Nothing to see here. Move on.
Will say that I wish that guy was my neighbor. Not.
