Augie81

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Joe Burrow was a super draft pick. I always loved Andy Dalton, and could vomit bc he is now a Cowboy, as I am a wicked huge Giants fan. My Ranger is plastered with Giants decals and such. Good luck to you and your team this year. I cannot wait for the NFL season to start!
I'll always be a fan of Andy. He is a class act. Unfortunately up to this point he is known for the Dalton Line, the middle of the road for QBs. It's too bad he broke his thumb in 2015. He was having a close to All-Pro season that year as well as being in MVP talks. The rest of that season and the playoff implosion, well that's just my typical Bengals. :)

He and his wife contribute a lot to the community through charity. Also one of my favorite memories will always be when Dalton threw a last minute TD pass to Boyd in 2017 to knock the Ravens out of the playoffs and gift the Bills their first playoff berth in 18 years. What made it even better was all the Bills fans that donated to his charity after that.

There have been a lot of arguments among fans this year whether the Bengals should have kept Andy to mentor Burrow. But the Bengals spent a lot in free agency for a change and Andy was on the books for 17 million, and wanted to move on. I wish him the best and hope he has some great football left.
Sponsored

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
For most of my childhood we didn't have broadcast TV. In the attic we had an old black and white TV with one half of one rabbit ear left (my Dad says it was top-of-the-line when he bought it) that got one station when the weather was good. We'd pull it out if something important was happening, such as the morning I hurriedly set it up just in time to watch a frantic newsman talking over replays of the second plane hitting the tower. I started going to school football games only because I was in the pep band, and quickly realized that the game was pretty thrilling. Decided one Sunday to give the NFL a try, so I pulled out the TV and watched in fuzzy black and white as the Patriots played the Eagles. I've had a soft spot for both those teams ever since.

But since I started my football fandom in Washington, I consider "my" team to be the Seahawks. I started with them about the same time Hasselbeck did.

jeb134

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Been a die-hard Niners fan my whole life, and after some rough patches, I am really excited about the current squad and that they just gave Shanahan an extension. I’ve been very pleased with John Lynch as a GM and have full confidence in the front office for the first time in a long time. The last two Super Bowl appearances have been rough and taken a few years off my life but I’m looking forward to this season (whenever it may start).

TKDMasterV

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew XLT - Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Speaking of decades of disappointment and bad management:

Cleveland Browns fan.

Hopefully less hype will equal a better season.
I'm with ya Clump. Being from NE Ohio I can't help it, I was born this way.

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Many people in Hawaii like to align themselves with west coast teams, I used to be a Rams fan, until their departure from LA.
Since then, I root for the 49's...

Anne

First Name
Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Ranger
Many people in Hawaii like to align themselves with west coast teams, I used to be a Rams fan, until their departure from LA.
Since then, I root for the 49's...
Good time to be a Niner's fan! Good luck this year. Hopefully we will have a season.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Being a born and bread Wisconsinite, there is only one team. GO PACK GO! the only team owned by the people.
Not going to bash anybody's choice. They can't help that they were brainwashed as children.

Anne

First Name
Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Ranger
Being a born and bread Wisconsinite, there is only one team. GO PACK GO! the only team owned by the people.
Not going to bash anybody's choice. They can't help that they were brainwashed as children.
Oooooh, them's fighting words! I like the Packers, but I still joyfully remember when my Giants beat them in the playoffs, then went on to win the Superbowl??

JimH

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
Picture says it all -- Been a fan since I was in High School in 1961 ... (I'm originally from San Antonio, Texas)

Foglights 2.jpg

Doctorfong

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX/FX4 (Wife's Car 2017 Fiat 500 Abarth)
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Most Hawaii residents identify themselves with west-coast teams, I am a dyed in the wool Forty-Niners fan, have been ever since my Dad explained the game to me long ago. Watched a 49's vs LA Rams back in '74 (when the Rams were still in CA), @ Candle Stick park. It was a high point to my first ever visit to the Bay Area, despite the fact that I froze my butt watching the game.
There are some mavericks here however who are devout fans of Dallas, Pittsburgh, New England etc....poor misguided souls! :shock:

tfisher15

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, Supercrew, 4x4; 69 Firebird Conv
Occupation
Retired
I was born in Chicago, so a Bears fan. One of these days we’ll find a good quarterback!

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Steelers Fan since I was a youngster.
483415.jpg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Most Hawaii residents identify themselves with west-coast teams, I am a dyed in the wool Forty-Niners fan, have been ever since my Dad explained the game to me long ago. Watched a 49's vs LA Rams back in '74 (when the Rams were still in CA), @ Candle Stick park. It was a high point to my first ever visit to the Bay Area, despite the fact that I froze my butt watching the game.
There are some mavericks here however who are devout fans of Dallas, Pittsburgh, New England etc....poor misguided souls! :shock:
No poor souls here Mokume :LOL:
Sponsored