New passenger for Ranger

Kemo Sabe

First Name
Kemo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Gearing up for our first child! I am looking for suggestions on must haves for the new travel partner.

Looking for suggestions on things like window shades, vehicle baby cameras, seat protectors, go-bags, etc.
We have an infant car seat and stroller but will eventually need the next size up on those items.

Thanks all!
One thing at a time. Leave off using plastic to get things done you may not need doing. It will all work out.
We were surprised by twins in 1970. It all worked out, and necessities led the way in priorities.
best wishes
Sponsored

OldBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger 3.slow XL 2wd
Occupation
Officially Retired but busier than ever !
Seems like child raring these days is made more complicated.
My kid is grown and on her own.
Let offer up something different.
Be apart of your child’s life. Do things with your child. Teach you child life skills. Do physical activities with your child.
GF and I went out to dinner the other night. I noticed a table had 3 kids with thier fat parents. All 3 had cell phones and an ipad. Few months back was eating at the same place, 2 “mommies” were yacking away, little boy with is face glued to a tablet. Wanted to ask his mom a question. She told him to look it up on his tablet.

Teach your kid to read, play games, how to get dirty, climb a tree, etc.
My girl had a BB gun, and Barbie’s, she read books, played sports, did her homework. Went to college for a degree she can use and now owns a restaurant in downtown Pittsburg, and is getting ready open another one.

Oh, and don’t forget your child in the backseat of your vehicle.
Skip of smart phones as long as you can, travel with a deck of UNO cards instead !