rickinmd

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ranger. '12 Accord
Greetings,

I'd like to start by thanking everyone for all the info posted so far. I currently own an '09 Ranger and I am trying to hold off ordering a new one until I can see and drive one. You guys are making it tough holding off on an order by posting all of this info.:like:
Sponsored

AnimeRanger87

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Ranger5g crew!!!!
I am Brandon I'm from Southeastern Indiana and I am a proud owner of a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 2x4 Regular Cab and I also have a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Supercrew 4x4 on the way as well. I have been a huge fan of the Ranger most of my life and I am very excited for the arrival of the new Ranger.

Screenshot_20181001-135750_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180917-115710_Gallery.jpg

WxNerd2015

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 Wrangler, 2017 Escape
Occupation
Applications Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like you've already got a nice build in your head! Is the CB going to be used for group drives?
Yeah, for talking with other, and for long road trips! This will become our longer haul vehicle for sure! i am also a meteorologist, and my CB has built in weather radio, so that'll be an additional function for it too! And yeah, I have been thinking about this one for a while and doing some good research as to what I want to do! I have never actually left a vehicle alone, but do not want to go crazy, but also have a lot of functional mods which will definitely get used on a regular basis! I also don't want to blindly mod, as what I do, I want to do once, and do it right the first time! No point in wasting money! Just save more for doing the right and best mods! I will definitely have a small build thread going once I finally purchase!

RangerFX4

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Steel Buyer
Hi, I'm Vern. Longtime Ranger owner. I've owned 9 rangers over the last 27 years. Looking for #10 next year. Very exciting day with the production starting. I hope they get the "bugs" worked out quickly!

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
Welcome guys! :fistbump: Great to see so many new users and ppl placing orders, makes me jealous!!

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
I'm David from St Augustine, FL. I currently drive a 2017 Ford Fiesta ST but I have been wanting a truck for some time now. I owned an electric blue 2000 Dakota sport regular cab v6 manual and a black 2003 Dakota Stampede V8. I've looked at all the full size trucks for the past few years and came close to buying a F150 st/stx but the price and size just weren't exactly where I was comfortable. I have a 7 month old son so I will be looking at the super crew l model so I can fit a car seat in the back. I have looked at the 2018 F150, 2019 Ram 1500 and the 2019 Silverado. I hated the Silverado but do like both the F150 and the RAM. I really miss the V8 in the small midsized truck package, but that seams like a thing of the past. The new Ranger has had my interest, though. The Ranger looks really good. It feels like a modern version of the old classic truck look and that combination of the 2.3 ecoboost and 10 speed could be a real gem. I'm interested in the XLT or Lariat with the sport package and FX4 package. I am torn between the lightning blue and shadow black. I don't need the Lariat and prefer the grill of the XLT, but I just can't get over having to use a key to start a car in 2019.

blackdog

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 f150 flareside
my name is JM from Long Island. My wife and I submitted an order for an XLT SuperCrew in Magnetic, with 301A, sport app pkg, FX4, tow pkg, bed util. pkg, running boards, remote start, tray style floor liners, and will be adding either crossbars and cargo racks over the bed or a softopper, as well as carhartt seat covers from the dealer when the time comes. I currently have an 86 f150 flareside 5.0 which is my baby, as well as a '14 kia forte, but with the addition of a baby girl to our our family (two biggish dogs plus us two), the grocery getter is too cramped, and im not sitting three on the bench in my 86. My dad had a blue ranger back in the day, and i have fond memories of waking up on long rides to my head banging against the rear window of the sideways seats in the back. I've been so excited since hearing that the ranger is coming back, and it comes at the perfect time! Now we can all go camping on the weekends and enjoy the beautiful empire state comfortably, with all family mebers, dogs included. Thanks to all ranger5g members, this forum is such a quality tool in helping us realize our 2019 ranger dreams! Can't wait to post pictures of my ranger once it rolls in!

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
So here's another new face to the forum. My name is Dale and I live in San Antonio Texas. I just sold my 15 Colorado Z71 in preparation of the new Ranger. The Colorado was my first and my last Chevrolet. Too many issues that I should not have had to deal with.

As for the Ranger...I learned to drive in an 83 XLT long bed. I have also owned an 85, 86, 88, 94, and an 00. Needless to say, I LOVE the 1st Gen Ranger. I absolutely can not wait to drive a Ford again !

As for forums, I think I've used the same user name forever. I was on RPS more often than any others. The ranger station was a close second. I joined other ranger forums but was not as active.

Anywho...I'm here...waiting....with baited breath....for my 19 Lightning Blue Lariat !

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
I'm Brandon and am in the process of a ordering a 2019 Ranger Lariat 501A. I have purchased a 2015 F-150 XLT, 2017 Mustang Fastback and a 2018 Raptor. I am looking forward to the Ranger. I've read most of the posts and I'm excited to be part of this Ranger5G Family.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Hello. My name is Eric. I just had my Ranger pre ordered a few days ago. Spec'd it out as a lightning blue, Crewcab, Lariat, 4x4, FX4 pkg, Tech and bedliner.

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
Just joined the forum. Enjoy reading all the info on the 2019 Ford Ranger. I ordered a 2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 crew cab on Sept. 20. Got the Hot Pepper Red in the Sport Package Trim. Also added many options. Have had the same Ford F-150 for 13 years and wanted to downsize a bit. Looking forward to driving a new vehicle again!

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
I’m from Alexandria, VA and currently drive a 2006 Tacoma. I am looking into both the Ranger and the Bronco as my next purchase. I have a competition BBQ Team (Old Town Smokers) and use the truck for pulling a BBQ trailer and as a daily driver. I’m interested in the trucks towing capabilities, small size, acceleration and overall comfort.
Sponsored