New Members Introduce Yourself!

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Hey Aaron welcome to R5G! I'm not quite ready to order yet but seeing members talk about preordering already has me antsy to order.

What's your Ranger spec gonna be?

GStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi all glad to see an intro thread. Glad to see there's plenty of others interested in this truck before it even hits dealers. I've got my eye on a Lariat 4x4 too. Hoping for a nice Christmas bonus so I can possibly pick one up when they arrive at dealers right around end of this year. ;)

OP
OP
Beef_Stew

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hi all glad to see an intro thread. Glad to see there's plenty of others interested in this truck before it even hits dealers. I've got my eye on a Lariat 4x4 too. Hoping for a nice Christmas bonus so I can possibly pick one up when they arrive at dealers right around end of this year. ;)
Sounds like a solid plan there GStar!

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Product Designer
Matt here, from Minnesota! Daily driving a Raptor but am hoping the Ranger will be a bit more manageable size-wise on an everyday basis. Looking forward to seeing how we (BuiltRight Industries) can improve upon what I'm sure will be a great truck out of the box.

OP
OP
Beef_Stew

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Matt here, from Minnesota! Daily driving a Raptor but am hoping the Ranger will be a bit more manageable size-wise on an everyday basis. Looking forward to seeing how we (BuiltRight Industries) can improve upon what I'm sure will be a great truck out of the box.
Welcome from Wisconsin!

Raptor Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for US Ranger Raptor
HELLO! I'm Rick (duh). Here for Ranger Raptor news but also enjoying and discussing all the news lately on the regular Ranger. Looks like you guys will be taking deliveries earlier than I will!

Reactions: Doc

maldopr1

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Munstang
Hello everyone,
Thanks for havingme, Im Luis from Florida and just order my Ranger on Friday but, I was wondering on the ones that have put the orders did the dealship gave you guys or gals any information relate to the order ? My dealer just took my impersonal info and sheet that I used online to put it togheder. Thanks and have a great weekend..

OP
OP
Beef_Stew

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hello everyone,
Thanks for havingme, Im Luis from Florida and just order my Ranger on Friday but, I was wondering on the ones that have put the orders did the dealship gave you guys or gals any information relate to the order ? My dealer just took my impersonal info and sheet that I used online to put it togheder. Thanks and have a great weekend..
I should be ordering mine tomorrow. I can let you know what I end up getting from the dealer. Welcome!

maldopr1

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Munstang
I should be ordering mine tomorrow. I can let you know what I end up getting from the dealer. Welcome!
Thanks.. I think the salesperson was in hurry to meet his wife.. I don’t blame him...

Frogman

First Name
Richard Sipp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Dick Sipp, retired Corporate Pilot for Ford and USAF Reserve. Was a Ford Field Manager many years ago for a few years.
Will submit Ranger order in a couple of weeks. Drive dealer trades for a local dealer for something to do.

OP
OP
Beef_Stew

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Dick Sipp, retired Corporate Pilot for Ford and USAF Reserve. Was a Ford Field Manager many years ago for a few years.
Will submit Ranger order in a couple of weeks. Drive dealer trades for a local dealer for something to do.
Welcome to R5G

dano0726

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Daniel here from Houston -- recently went by nearest Ford dealership to ask about Ranger interest...guy showed me a clipboard full of names (I didn't fill one out though...)
Sponsored