New Members Introduce Yourself!

RobertU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2001 Ford Ranger XLT
Sure mate. The covers are made of marine vinyl. My truck the first they did in PR.
They came like that from Ford ? Nothing like that here in the states. I am looking for covers to protect my seats when I go fishing.
Those look real Sweet. Enjoy your Ranger
Sponsored

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
They came like that from Ford ? Nothing like that here in the states. I am looking for covers to protect my seats when I go fishing.
Those look real Sweet. Enjoy your Ranger
I didnt explain my self well. I order in a custom shop in PR the covers. Its cost me $390 for everything. They have a shop in Orlando too. You can search them on Facebook. Tuti seat cover FL

Arc Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL SuperCrew with STX package
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure you get a lot of posts like this, but I'm new to the forums and new to the Ranger family as well. Just got mine last Thursday. It's the first truck i've ever owned and i'm loving it so far. Initially I was thinking of getting the Tacoma, since that truck seems to be the most popular in this class, but after doing my research it was pretty clear that on paper the Ranger blows away the Tacoma in just about every aspect (except possibly in the reliability category, Toyotas are incredible with that and the Ranger is all-new, so time will tell). Anyway, I'm super excited to be here and just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone! Picked up my new Ranger 3 days ago and couldn't be happier with my purchase! I've had many vehicles over the years and being back in a Ranger just feels right!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I don't have time to search all the members but are there no ladies here? Just wondering...

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
I know there is at least one who has a Saber. can not remember her handle

SandBaja

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver FX4, 501A pkg, fully optioned,2012 Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee, 2018 Volt
Occupation
Almost retired
Good Morning. I am headed out shortly to pick up my new Ranger. It's a silver FX4 and pretty much fully optioned. I am coming from the Jeep world with about 2500 hours behind the wheel of a 2012 Rubicon. I have off-roaded in SoCal and in Baja. Mostly in Baja on the Sea of Cortez.

I am trading in my Rubicon. It has done me well, never stranded me and I would call it a good purchase...but I have moved on and am now looking forward to a vehicle more suited to 5 hours drives back and forth to Mexico. Anyone that has driven a Rubicon in winds through mountains at highways speeds know what I speak of. It was an extremely fun vehicle off road and below 65MPH.

I tested the Ranger against the Colorado, Gladiator and Ram Rebel, all off road optioned.

This is my first Ford vehicle and i look forward to learning it's tendencies and capabilities.

HFLamb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD Ranger Lariat
Just picked up my Super Cab Four Door Lariat Ranger yesterday.
My new truck is a replacement for my old 2007/2008 FORD F150 Hendricks FX2/Sport
My new truck is 1000 times better than my old truck and much smaller.

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I really thought about Saber but I didn't like the sport appearance package
Sponsored