Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ranger XLT spacecab
Occupation
Vehicle fleet engineer
Hello All,

Billy here, from Australia. I'm currently awaiting delivery of my Arctic White 2020.75 Ranger Raptor, I should have it next week. The excitement levels are off the scale (obviously), and can't wait to share with you guys and gals here the 'forbidden fruit'.

We also have a 2013 XLT 3.2 (turbo diesel, 6R80 auto transmission) 4x4 supercab, in metro grey (I think, can't recall exactly and they don't do the colour anymore). It has around 140,000km on the clock and has been a dependable and comfortable cruiser, plus it is my father's daily driver.

DSC_0083.jpg

ArcticWhiteRAPTOR.jpg
Sponsored

Deleted member 1634

Found this place through link at Bronco6g forums. Trying to decide on whether itā€™s a new Bronco or another pickup to replace my 210k Fronty.
Welcome! Peruse the forum and feel free to ask questions. There's plenty of info and knowledgeable people on here. Including some threads regarding Bronco vs. Ranger.

My personal thoughts on Bronco vs. Ranger:
The Bronco is great and will likely be a good all-around SUV. But as much as I want one, I just won't be able to give up the utility of having a bed. So in the end I think that's really the big difference. Whether you want/need the bed space.

Good luck with your decision!

Eskram

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a Powerboost Hybrid
Hi everyone! I picked up a new Ranger Lariat FX4 a few weeks ago. It was somewhat of a need-driven purchase since I couldnā€™t fit much of anything in the trunk of my Q50 Red Sport.

So far, Iā€™m really liking it. I do miss the acceleration and power of the Infiniti, but not as much as I thought I would. The usable cargo space/bed and fact that I donā€™t need, or can ever reasonably use, 400+whp sealed the deal.

I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m missing out on any tech or ā€˜luxuryā€™ features I had either. The Lariat pretty much is on par there and what I wanted in a truck.

Iā€™ve had it tinted, added weatherbeater mats and mud flaps, and a cheap black exhaust tip to round out the black appearance package. Burgertuning JB4 is on order as well (had one on the Q50 and loved it). Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find more stuff to add soon...

Glad to see there is an active, knowledgeable Ranger forum out there!

D5DFF3E5-FF53-4192-A059-B10BBDB7B071.jpeg
6B8943A0-4466-4AD5-96FC-194732F19D07.jpeg

painter1

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ZX2, F350
Hello. Ali here from SW BC in the Great White North.

Been reading the forums after getting turned on to Ranger at a dealer lot - but didn't buy yet ha ha

Looking for a replacement vehicle. Like the Ford product so gonna ask for some thoughts in the General Forum while I browse around.

Jamesb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 501A, Build Date 12/19
Occupation
Engineering
Hello. Ali here from SW BC in the Great White North.

Been reading the forums after getting turned on to Ranger at a dealer lot - but didn't buy yet ha ha

Looking for a replacement vehicle. Like the Ford product so gonna ask for some thoughts in the General Forum while I browse around.
HI Ali! Welcome....

Although there is nothing "Great White North" about SW BC! Tis a beautiful Sunny fall day here in Van.. :rockon:

jCRUZ55

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Hello,

Iā€™m James. I just picked up a 2020 XLT Sport 4x4. Its Rocket Red and Super Crew. So far I am loving this truck , almost through the break in, then I can really have some fun. No Mods yet, but early next year I will start doing a little work to it. I have already done alot of reading on the site and it has proven to be both a helpful and professional forum, lots if good data.

Hereā€™ s a pic of my new girl!

91FA488B-956D-497D-AA3B-AD08E4362B08.png

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hello,

Iā€™m James. I just picked up a 2020 XLT Sport 4x4. Its Rocket Red and Super Crew. So far I am loving this truck , almost through the break in, then I can really have some fun. No Mods yet, but early next year I will start doing a little work to it. I have already done alot of reading on the site and it has proven to be both a helpful and professional forum, lots if good data.

View attachment 60104
Welcome James, nice looking Ranger! :like:

Just a little hint...There's no way you'll be waiting until next year for mods if you spend any time on here. Just dive right in because it's inevitable so you might as well enjoy them sooner than later.?

jCRUZ55

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Welcome James, nice looking Ranger! :like:

Just a little hint...There's no way you'll be waiting until next year for mods if you spend any time on here. Just dive right in because it's inevitable so you might as well enjoy them sooner than later.?
Very true, I have been contemplating upgrading my sound system because the oem is a little lackluster.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Hello,

91FA488B-956D-497D-AA3B-AD08E4362B08.png
Welcome James and you indeed have the second best color :clap: