First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Controls Tech
Welcome Eric, Congratulations on a beautiful looking truck. Now if you want to live by your
you titled name come on east and I'll hook you up :LOL:
Wax on,Wax off....:whew:
Sponsored

SuperBford

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
education
Hola. My name is Bryan and I'm from just south of Houston, Texas. I bought a 20 XLT in Race Red with the Black appearance package. It came with the spray in liner and tow package. I'm loving it so far. I want to get a Tonneau hard cover of some type and a bug deflector... and then we'll see...ha.

FirstRanger011

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD FX4
I guess I posted this in another thread, but why cant I post it to the newcomers one!? I spent a long time looking at trucks. After I got out of the military, I bought a used Silverado as my first truck. I soon realized it was a bad idea and it was quickly costing me more and more money. The last few months I began looking into Tacomas non-stop, and to be honest I still do like them a lot. One random morning, i thought to myself, why have I not looked into the Ranger yet? My dad has had an f150 FX4 now for a few years and loves it. So I began to look and I was loving the price points down here in Houston. I then became "obsessed" with doing my research on them and knew exactly what I wanted. An 2020 XLT FX4. I eventually found one at an extremely reasonable price and dragged my girlfriend to the dealership with me to buy it. They gave me way more than I expected on my Chevy, which they will probably regret in a month. But anyways, this is by far the best truck i've ever driven and I love it. I cant wait for all the adventures im going to have in it! Already ordered weathertech mats, window visors and a tailgate damper (which i didnt care about until I saw all of you guys mentioning it.)

Im happy to be apart of this community now! And apologize for the long story as im putting off work.

IMG_1280.jpeg

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
I guess I posted this in another thread, but why cant I post it to the newcomers one!? I spent a long time looking at trucks. After I got out of the military, I bought a used Silverado as my first truck. I soon realized it was a bad idea and it was quickly costing me more and more money. The last few months I began looking into Tacomas non-stop, and to be honest I still do like them a lot. One random morning, i thought to myself, why have I not looked into the Ranger yet? My dad has had an f150 FX4 now for a few years and loves it. So I began to look and I was loving the price points down here in Houston. I then became "obsessed" with doing my research on them and knew exactly what I wanted. An 2020 XLT FX4. I eventually found one at an extremely reasonable price and dragged my girlfriend to the dealership with me to buy it. They gave me way more than I expected on my Chevy, which they will probably regret in a month. But anyways, this is by far the best truck i've ever driven and I love it. I cant wait for all the adventures im going to have in it! Already ordered weathertech mats, window visors and a tailgate damper (which i didnt care about until I saw all of you guys mentioning it.)

Im happy to be apart of this community now! And apologize for the long story as im putting off work.

IMG_1280.jpeg
First of all thank you for your service! Second welcome and great choice that’s a great looking truck.
Brian

Igor

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2020 XLT 4x4 Sport
Greetings from Toronto. Picked up our Ford Ranger 2020 XLT Spirt today. Switched from Hyundai Elantra. Was a very good car too. Hope Ranger will serve the same way.
we also have Escape on lease. But sometimes it is too small for camping needs. ?
C32DF646-21CA-462A-9ED4-B5492643C43D.jpeg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Greetings from Toronto. Picked up our Ford Ranger 2020 XLT Spirt today. Switched from Hyundai Elantra. Was a very good car too. Hope Ranger will serve the same way.
we also have Escape on lease. But sometimes it is too small for camping needs. ?
C32DF646-21CA-462A-9ED4-B5492643C43D.jpeg
Well Igor came the right way , you picked the Right Color :like:

808Ranger

First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Aloha from Oahu. ? I'm finally getting around to introducing myself after lurking for weeks.

Below is my very stock XLT with the FX4 and black appearance package. I'm new to the truck world and excited to have a build that's different from all the yotas on the island. I previously owned a lowered forester but #momlife happened and we needed more space, so it was a mini van or a truck. Truck won the vote and so far it's been perfect for throwing the dogs and baby crap in the bed. :)

108686480_2314537568854851_1054989213085239719_o.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Aloha from Oahu. ? I'm finally getting around to introducing myself after lurking for weeks.

Below is my very stock XLT with the FX4 and black appearance package. I'm new to the truck world and excited to have a build that's different from all the yotas on the island. I previously owned a lowered forester but #momlife happened and we needed more space, so it was a mini van or a truck. Truck won the vote and so far it's been perfect for throwing the dogs and baby crap in the bed. :)

Welcome!

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired

Welcome and really nice truck you have there, what ever your name is :LOL:

jswing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger 4x4 STX Supercab
Hello from NJ. Just got my Ranger in April and really love it, so much so that I reserved a Bronco to replace my other car eventually. So far I've only added nerf bars and linex, but apparently I need a tailgate damper.

20200925_160027_HDR_(1)_(1).jpg