Big Bri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XL Supercab 4x4
Hello everyone. My first post ever!

I bought a 2022 Ford Ranger XL Subercab new from the dealership back in October. I had ordered it in January 2022 and it took 10 months to get built.

It was a long wait but I have been definitely enjoying it. I went with only four options to keep costs down... 4 wheel drive, rear locking differential, tow package, and mud flaps because Colorado is still using magnesium chloride on the roads here.

The dealership gave me a $400 credit on the stock tires so I upgraded to the BFG KO2 all terrains. I live in a small mountain town in Colorado and got 170 inches of snow this winter. The truck did great.

I still have some snow in my yard but looking forward to getting up into the trails this summer. For now, making lots of trips to Home Depot to get my yard back in shape.

I think what I like most about my Ranger is that it is good at everything...daily driver, work, winter snow, summer trails, and hopefully some camping and fishing trips too.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Noooo! I don't need help spending ?! Just ask my wife. I actually already have a few things on the way. Coming from Australia so it may take a bit to get here.
Better to ask for forgiveness than permission. ?

Scott_Anderson_

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Tremor - Cactus Gray
Hello! Just picked up a new to me '21 Lariat Tremor! I say to me but the truck is practically new with only 600 miles! It was purchased new by an older gentleman who sadly got terminal cancer shortly after the purchase and so it sat until recently when he started to liquidate his assets. :⁠-⁠(

He pretty much got all the bells and whistles on it. Lariat 501A pack, spray in bed liner, fold up tonneau cover, rubber floor mats, even added a cat back exhaust. I love it! It's pretty much exactly how I would have ordered it myself!

Haven't had it long so not much has been done to it. Removed the front license plate bracket, got a wireless android auto dongle, and did a bunch of Forscan changes. Have a couple of other plans in mind but those may be a bit down the road.

Take a look!

20230430_171640.jpg

20230430_171652.jpg

20230430_171711.jpg

20230430_171731.jpg
Congrats on the new Tremor!

I also just purchased a Tremor, a 2023 last Wednesday with roughly the same amount of miles. I doubt I got as good of deal on mine ?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Hello! Just picked up a new to me '21 Lariat Tremor! I say to me but the truck is practically new with only 600 miles! It was purchased new by an older gentleman who sadly got terminal cancer shortly after the purchase and so it sat until recently when he started to liquidate his assets. :⁠-⁠(

He pretty much got all the bells and whistles on it. Lariat 501A pack, spray in bed liner, fold up tonneau cover, rubber floor mats, even added a cat back exhaust. I love it! It's pretty much exactly how I would have ordered it myself!

Haven't had it long so not much has been done to it. Removed the front license plate bracket, got a wireless android auto dongle, and did a bunch of Forscan changes. Have a couple of other plans in mind but those may be a bit down the road.

Take a look!

20230430_171640.jpg

20230430_171652.jpg

20230430_171711.jpg

20230430_171731.jpg
Nice !

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Congrats on the new Tremor!

I also just purchased a Tremor, a 2023 last Wednesday with roughly the same amount of miles. I doubt I got as good of deal on mine ?
I don't think anyone is getting good deals on any vehicles right now.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I don't think anyone is getting good deals on any vehicles right now.
I'm not sure if it's still there but on Friday there was an Azure Gray Lariat Tremor in Aurora, CO for $1,000 off msrp. Plus no additional dealer add ons just the doc fees. Not a bad deal considering the times we're in.

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure if it's still there but on Friday there was an Azure Gray Lariat Tremor in Aurora, CO for $1,000 off msrp. Plus no additional dealer add ons just the doc fees. Not a bad deal considering the times we're in.
That's pretty good! I was told by a different dealer that there was only 1 new 23 Lariat 501A Tremor within 700 miles of me. It is $50,900 if the other dealer would let it go for sticker. I was like damn, I'll take the "used" '21.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's pretty good! I was told by a different dealer that there was only 1 new 23 Lariat 501A Tremor within 700 miles of me. It is $50,900 if the other dealer would let it go for sticker. I was like damn, I'll take the "used" '21.
I just put a deposit down in Spokane, WA for a new '23 white Lariat Tremor with the 501A and tow package for msrp. There's a few out there but many want over sticker and I told them to sound sand.

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just put a deposit down in Spokane, WA for a new '23 white Lariat Tremor with the 501A and tow package for msrp. There's a few out there but many want over sticker and I told them to sound sand.
I would tell them to pound sand too. I didn't need a new truck so I was more than willing to walk away.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
So after having an unfortunate run in with the state department of health and human services in regards to emmision testing my 2010 Fusion Hybrid I had to get a 'new' vehicle. I test drove a 2019 Tacoma (they want how much for something that drives like an 80s beater?) and a 2019 Canyon 4 cylinder (nice but what is up with those seats and haven't they ever heard of balance shafts?). I couldn't find a local Maverick to test under 2x MSRP. I had my eyes on a 2019 Fusion hybrid as a fill the gap car but decided to test drive a 2021 Ranger on the lot for 50% more than my agreed with the wife budget just to see if I liked it and if I should look for one closer to budget.

It was everything I wasn't looking for. Quad cab, I wanted extended at the most. Sparkly velocity blue when I wanted white or silver. XLT with tech package with FX4 and tow when I wanted an XL 4x4 at most. Tricked out with running boards, hard folding bed cover, and a pair of console vaults (minus lock codes...). It drove beautifully though, truckish yes, but that is likely due to the bouncy a/t tires and me coming from 10 years of car ownership since my last pickup (2004 Ram 1500 quad cab 4x4). The seats were as I expected, comfortable but nothing to rave about. The engine was responsive, idled incredibly smooth. Cab was quite, even with the A/Ts, oh my gosh it had adaptive cruise.

The sales guy seeing my smile and smelling blood didn't take my lackluster refusal and talked me into a 24 hour test drive. The next day I was back to see if they had anything in the US closer to my in brain build that could be transferred and stay under the blue beasts price.

So now I own it.

I've still got a year and 16k miles on the base 3/36k to determine if I want the ford ESP warranty.

I wonder how strange it will be to see a FX4 on Conti Terrain Contact H/Ts....

PXL_20230416_002346250.MP.jpg
nice truck welcome to R5G!
Sponsored