Sponsored

New Members Introduce Yourself!

tit64

Member
First Name
Terry
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
5
Reaction score
9
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2019 Lariat
Occupation
CTR
Hello,

I don't have the truck myself but my friend just bought a 2019 one and I'll be the mechanic in case he needs my help .

Thanks you all for sharing such great technicals informations and knowledges .

Sincerely,

Terry
Sponsored

 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Hello,

I don't have the truck myself but my friend just bought a 2019 one and I'll be the mechanic in case he needs my help .

Thanks you all for sharing such great technicals informations and knowledges .

Sincerely,

Terry
That’s what friends are for! Way to go Terry.
 

Discount Tire

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
458
Reaction score
1,063
Location
Arizona, USA
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Occupation
Tire & Wheel Specialists
Hello,

I don't have the truck myself but my friend just bought a 2019 one and I'll be the mechanic in case he needs my help .

Thanks you all for sharing such great technicals informations and knowledges .

Sincerely,

Terry
That's awesome - welcome to the site!
 


Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Howdee,

i’m new here, from belgium.
Just got my 2021 ranger raptor in julli.
My previous ranger was 9 years old so due for a change.
I adore my new car, and only found one cullprit yet. As its positioned higher they could have placed longer mudflaps from factory.. now i mess up my car cleaning skills when i drive it..
(I’ll post a question in the right section )
Added a few pictures of my ride, its dirty i know ..

thanks for reading and accepting me :)
Jazz from belgium

778D45CC-D8D5-40B3-B6D0-0E4AB98D9183.jpeg
9CD525C8-FA1E-414F-BEE0-6D98C73B433B.jpeg
8EEF8D2E-AFEA-451C-8601-857F1DC7B24E.jpeg
Great-looking Ranger Raptor, Jazz! Welcome!
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Picking up my 21' Tremor Lariat from the dealer next week. Jumped ship from my Bronco reservation last week after they told me mid 2023 at the earliest. Amped for the Ranger!
Welcome Jeremy - too bad about the Bronco - you’re not the first to abandon that path but you’re going to love your Ranger.
 

Wanderlust64

New Member
First Name
Dan
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
2
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
Rusted out '98 Ram, a couple of CJ-7's
Occupation
Long Tern Peon
I currently don't have a Ranger, but I'll tell you what, after lurking here for a few weeks I'm certainly leaning hard in the direction of getting one to replace my clapped out '98 Ram.

So I do have to thank everyone here for sharing the good & the bad, your opinion & builds. Otherwise I would've never considered a mid size truck as a replacement.

That being said, unless a smoking hot deal falls in my lap, I'm anxiously awaiting the US release of the next gen Ranger. I do like what I saw on the Australian reveal.

Until then, I'll enjoy & continue to learn from this forum.
 

Foodieguy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
62
Reaction score
134
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat (El Trucke)
Occupation
IT Guy and Former International Athlete
I just placed an order with Granger, let the wait begin!

Lariat Iconic Silver
501a
fx4
sport pkg
tow pkg
bedliner

i haven’t bought a brand new vehicle in 30 years, I can’t wait until it gets here, 4-5 months is the timeframe they gave me. Starting on my mod list now…
 

Nick J

Member
First Name
Nick
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
16
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Picked up my 2021 Tremor last week. Lurking this forum helped guide my purchase decision and even saved me $$$$$$$ with the X-plan tips (a dealer in Phoenix was the closest to Vegas that honored it for inventory). Appreciative for the info in this forum and happy to now be a Ranger-owning part of the community.

2BCE94FB-16FC-4651-ACC1-619FD42E9FCE.jpeg


p.s. I know this is a hot topic — yes, I already installed a tailgate damper.
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Picked up my 2021 Tremor last week. Lurking this forum helped guide my purchase decision and even saved me $$$$$$$ with the X-plan tips (a dealer in Phoenix was the closest to Vegas that honored it for inventory). Appreciative for the info in this forum and happy to now be a Ranger-owning part of the community.

p.s. I know this is a hot topic — yes, I already installed a tailgate damper.
Welcome Nick - nice looking truck.

btw - those cheap t-shirts Dave gives out shrink in the wash.
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Welcome Nick - nice looking truck.

btw - those cheap t-shirts Dave gives out shrink in the wash.
Duke stop telling lies now you know I've been working out, I'm huge! ?



T Shirt.webp
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Picked up my 2021 Tremor last week. Lurking this forum helped guide my purchase decision and even saved me $$$$$$$ with the X-plan tips (a dealer in Phoenix was the closest to Vegas that honored it for inventory). Appreciative for the info in this forum and happy to now be a Ranger-owning part of the community.

2BCE94FB-16FC-4651-ACC1-619FD42E9FCE.jpeg


p.s. I know this is a hot topic — yes, I already installed a tailgate damper.
Welcome! Great-looking Tremor!
Sponsored

 
 








Top