First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Double Cab Wildtrak 2.0L Turbo HR 6AT
Occupation
Retired
Some times I see some thing and have to take a second look , this was one of those times . ?

Ranger55.jpg
Sponsored

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
When I lived in Pattaya the taxi system ( Baht Buses ) was the best way to get around . I went to many main entertainment places and a few back street shows that featured pretty young girls launching ping pong balls into the audience . I attended an expat club there and eventually became a member of the board that ran the help clinic . The biggest cause of those expats who needed our help was generally two fold. One was of course the demon drink , the combination of cheep booze being served by young attractive bar maids who’s job it was to sell you as much as they could and the other problem of not knowing when to stop , put the glass down and leave the bar. For a man being constantly surrounded by fit attractive young ladies , who only want to please you, is an intoxicating situation that can go straight to your head , and another lower location ?

?
Marilyn Agogo was one of the bar, we hang out, I have seen freek show, really frick show. I had girl open my beer bottle with their V@#$% and shoot dark from where their pee comes from, but Thai people are very friendly and they don't hassle you. They go on their way to help us out. When I pulled a Military Police duty and was on civilian cloths, they hand me a 9mm as side arm. I didn't how rowdy we get when we are drunk and had to rescue couple of serviceman that over dose on opuim.
Overall, Pattaya was the best liberty I had experience in my far east tour. I had a chance to travel to the surrounding islands that were owned by super rich Americans and Europeans.

OP
OP
Thaicoon

Thaicoon

Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Marilyn Agogo was one of the bar, we hang out, I have seen freek show, really frick show. I had girl open my beer bottle with their V@#$% and shoot dark from where their pee comes from, but Thai people are very friendly and they don't hassle you. They go on their way to help us out. When I pulled a Military Police duty and was on civilian cloths, they hand me a 9mm as side arm. I didn't how rowdy we get when we are drunk and had to rescue couple of serviceman that over dose on opuim.
Overall, Pattaya was the best liberty I had experience in my far east tour. I had a chance to travel to the surrounding islands that were owned by super rich Americans and Europeans.
Once you left Pattaya and returned home , did you ever have in the back of your mind a thought that one day you would love to go back . I know many expats here who fell in love with Pattaya and once they had returned back home , they could never stop thinking of their time spent in Sin City.

Many of those guys who experienced the delights on offer in Pattaya , in time managed to return back and many have retired there .

OP
OP
Thaicoon

Thaicoon

Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
When I step out side my house its like opening the door to wonderland , you never know whats just around the next corner . ?

Taxi77.jpg

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Once you left Pattaya and returned home , did you ever have in the back of your mind a thought that one day you would love to go back . I know many expats here who fell in love with Pattaya and once they had returned back home , they could never stop thinking of their time spent in Sin City.

Many of those guys who experienced the delights on offer in Pattaya , in time managed to return back and many have retired there .

I love to visit again but this time for the scenery and attractions. Not so much for the single military times. The surrounding islands is beautiful to snorkel and dive. I remember the King and I 5star hotel for $15 back a night and it comes with a jacuzzi and wet bar. The restaurant at the end of Pattaya strip where you can get a steak and lobster for $5.00 plus beers. All the food in Thailand are hot ? ? spicy hot. I trained with the Thai Royal Marines and they got one of the toughest boot camp ever, they send to Cambodia before they can graduate. I spent a week in the border of Thailand and Combodia, training the the jungle and its one of the scariest experience I got.
I follow Mark Wiens on you tube for his food channel in Thailand and I would love to do that.

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
When I step out side my house its like opening the door to wonderland , you never know whats just around the next corner . ?

Taxi77.jpg
Ohh shit, that's where all the Toyota logo went. ???

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Some times I see some thing and have to take a second look , this was one of those times . ?

Ranger55.jpg
Somebody drank too much Red Bull before putting on that decal. I bet the other side is wrong alos.