First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Occupation
Jet Mechanic
At least you think a head. Im still newish to the area. 2 years here and 6 months were spend in the middle east. My jeep buddy I grew up with has a very capable jeep so his trails do not work well for a truck I want to keep pretty. Once I get rock sliders I would be more willing to push it.
yea it’s more so my wife lol ? she’s always telling me not to go down certain trails and stuff but I like to explore and test the capabilities. I plan on trying to make some sliders for mine and when the temps cool a little maybe make a winch mount.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Clifford,

Welcome to the forum. You scored a great looking truck. I’ve done a quick search on here for Westin Pro Mod bumper, hoping to come up with something but no luck. You could try going through the Showcase section - all 43 pages of it - you just might see it there.

If it has been tuned, Surprise Ford should be able to tell you if it’s been flashed with one. It may not have a tune at all - 5g Rangers simply perform like that. :D

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Good looking Ranger Clifford, and welcome to the peanut gallery. Just a heads up, our brother Dave @AzScorpion is the master of manipulation, and you'll break your bank trying to keep up with him. My life long dream is to grow up, and be just like Dave. I'll be living in the poor house by then, but I'll have my Dee Zee tailgate damper, and every product ever made by 303. :)

Enjoy that Ranger.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome, Clifford looks like you found a nice build on the Ranger. Watch out for Dave @AzScorpion as he will talk you into a foam canon, 303 products and microfiber towels to name a few.
Good looking Ranger Clifford, and welcome to the peanut gallery. Just a heads up, our brother Dave @AzScorpion is the master of manipulation, and you'll break your bank trying to keep up with him. My life long dream is to grow up, and be just like Dave. I'll be living in the poor house by then, but I'll have my Dee Zee tailgate damper, and every product ever made by 303. :)

Enjoy that Ranger.
Hey, I'm starting to see a pattern here. :shock: I have no idea what you guys are talking about.:rolleyes:

?

Snake Oil.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, I'm starting to see a pattern here. :shock: I have no idea what you guys are talking about.:rolleyes:

?

Snake Oil.jpg
Well, you are the one who said you and Annie were looking at Travel Trailers…now we know just what you had in mind…

495308C7-4128-4BC7-99BE-EDDCA50F9FDE.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well, you are the one who said you and Annie were looking at Travel Trailers…now we know just what you had in mind…

495308C7-4128-4BC7-99BE-EDDCA50F9FDE.jpeg
? Stop scaring away the newbies. This inflation is killing me! ?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

?

Snake Oil.jpg
Oh, so you saw that did ya.................:)

BTW, as soon as I get the chance, and the ambition, I'm gonna put some cleaner polish to the wife's Mustang, and give it a good coat of Graphine (where the PPF ain't). It's in dire need of a good detail job, and she told me so in with no ifs, ands, or butts about it..........I loves that woman harder than a goat can butt a stump, so's I'll try my bestest to make her happy. Yep. I'm just that kinda guy. :angel: :giggle:

Last edited:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Welcome Clifford! Nice looking Ranger, I'm just a little south of you down in Goodyear. Looks like the previous owner did some nice mods to it but I have to ask.....Does it have a damper? ?
Any particular brand of Damper you had in mind? ;) ?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Oh, so you saw that did ya.................:)

BTW, as soon as I get the chance, and the ambition, I'm gonna put some cleaner polish to the wife's Mustang, and give it a good coat of Graphine (where the PPF ain't). It's in dire need of a good detail job, and she told me so in with no ifs, ands, or butts about it..........I loves that woman harder than a goat can butt a stump, so's I'll try my bestest to make her happy. Yep. I'm just that kinda guy. :angel: :giggle:
When the women are happy, everybody's happy! :dance::dance:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation