Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I bought this early 85 Ranger in San Diego when AC was an option....I moved to Las Vegas with no AC for a year....Until I bought a white one. Also would not take this truck to the Murph for Charger home games against Oakland...LOL Black and silver may get destroyed by Charger fans LOL

RANGER.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
I bought this early 85 Ranger in San Diego when AC was an option....I moved to Las Vegas with no AC for a year....Until I bought a white one. Also would not take this truck to the Murph for Charger home games against Oakland...LOL Black and silver may get destroyed by Charger fans LOL

RANGER.jpg
The first gens we're my favorite, especially the long bed. I've had 4 gen1s in various configurations. I still have a grille in the garage that I was going to mod to accept the awrostar grille center. I also loved the vent windows. Most did not have them so I bought everything at a junkyard and swapped it all in.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Ok, I,ll play, heres my first and second. Hard to find pics from way back when, but it appears I only took them with watercraft on the top!:)

My 84, 4x4 2.8l v6, manual trans.
truck0001.jpg

My 87 4x4 ext. cab, 2.9l v6 standard. followed by my buddies 92? and a 92 explorer, yup, we were Ford guys, lol
truck.jpg
Sponsored