Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A 2019 Ford Ranger of course, and a 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Occupation
retired aerospace engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Sea Patrol available on Amazon. It's Australian based TV series so sort of Ranger related. I can even understand about 90% of the dialog.
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Ozark was good on Netflix, mildly violent if its not your thing.
I just finished the third season. "Mildly violent" is an understatement!:shock:. Language is terrible. But, if you can look past those 2 things, it is a VERY good series. I'm hoping there will be a season 4:).

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
I just finished the third season. "Mildly violent" is an understatement!:shock:. Language is terrible. But, if you can look past those 2 things, it is a VERY good series. I'm hoping there will be a season 4:).
Tracy,

I realized I told my mom it was mildly violent and she said the same thing as you... oops lol.

OP
OP
TheKracka

TheKracka

First Name
Klay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4/2005 xB
Occupation
I fix things not people
Tracy,

I realized I told my mom it was mildly violent and she said the same thing as you... oops lol.
We finally watched and finish Ozarks. There's some mid-evil desensitized stuff going on in that show. The end of season 3 may of been the most mild of the violence, lol! We too are looking forward to another season even though I don't know if it's as good as some made it out to be?

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
TheKracka

TheKracka

First Name
Klay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4/2005 xB
Occupation
I fix things not people
Finally watched Vikings, way better than anticipated, even the wife loved it! That led us to watch the Last KIngdom, pretty good but not near as good as Vikings but it kind of follows the same plot from a different perspective. Don't want to say too much and ruin it for anyone interested.

ldr01rl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
We finally watched and finish Ozarks. There's some mid-evil desensitized stuff going on in that show. The end of season 3 may of been the most mild of the violence, lol! We too are looking forward to another season even though I don't know if it's as good as some made it out to be?
Yeah I wasn't into that show or Bloodlines. I suggest Wentworth on Netflix. There's 8 seasons, so plenty of episodes to sink in.