First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I've seen a few races at night on CBS sports an was wondering if anyone has seen it. It's pretty crazy the soft, long travel suspension an big tires on asphalt with a few jumps scattered around. I'll watch about anything involving racing. I've seen the dirt series before but not the road course racing.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's really cool! I watch most racing too just not NASCAR. I've only seen and been to the dirt series never the street ones. They had (not sure they still do) the finals of the pro first series over in Chandler a few years ago. Those guys get hauling around the track too sideways, airborn and sometimes upside down

OP
OP
Langwilliams

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
That's really cool! I watch most racing too just not NASCAR. I've only seen and been to the dirt series never the street ones. They had (not sure they still do) the finals of the pro first series over in Chandler a few years ago. Those guys get hauling around the track too sideways, airborn and sometimes upside down

Being in the desert you have access to a ton of off road racing. I hit the local speedways occasionally but I don't run with anyone into it at this time so no one to hang with. Norwalk drag way is an hour away an they get the best cars there but getting in an out is such a B I never go. I did meet John Force once at a store by where he was staying.

I'll look for your ranger in the king of the hammers
Sponsored