First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
Where in the Mitten is everyone at? Post up your rude and where you’re at. West Michigan here (North Muskegon). Wouldn’t mind getting a trail ride together in the very near future (October 23/24 color run perhaps?). Comment here if you’re interested in that as well.

21XLT Tremor
9A0301F8-45DE-4B84-A0B4-2EA7CD691B0A.jpeg
9C5FB5BE-AA99-4A0F-A0E9-62EBC83FB511.jpeg
Sponsored

RangerRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ranger Tremor
Where in the Mitten is everyone at? Post up your rude and where you’re at. West Michigan here (North Muskegon). Wouldn’t mind getting a trail ride together in the very near future (October 23/24 color run perhaps?). Comment here if you’re interested in that as well.

21XLT Tremor
9A0301F8-45DE-4B84-A0B4-2EA7CD691B0A.jpeg
9C5FB5BE-AA99-4A0F-A0E9-62EBC83FB511.jpeg
I'm from Metro Detroit. Just picked up my Race Red Tremor on Monday after ordering it in April.

Zetterbeard

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FORD RANGER XLT 4X4
Vehicle Showcase
What part? I’m in GR all the time in my work truck (gravel train).
On the west side currently, have lived in a few places around Midtown and Easttown though. I work right downtown, so I'm all over the city really.

Reactions: Doc

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
On the west side currently, have lived in a few places around Midtown and Easttown though. I work right downtown, so I'm all over the city really.
I’m on the west side regularly between Reith Riley, consumers concrete and Grand Rapids gravel. Salt season is getting ready to start soon so I will be over there even more at the city garages. I’ll be looking for ya. Don’t flinch if a big truck lays on the air horns ?

Zetterbeard

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FORD RANGER XLT 4X4
Vehicle Showcase
I’m on the west side regularly between Reith Riley, consumers concrete and Grand Rapids gravel. Salt season is getting ready to start soon so I will be over there even more at the city garages. I’ll be looking for ya. Don’t flinch if a big truck lays on the air horns ?
I work for the City of GR, know those areas well ;) My house is over off of O'Brien/Covell, near Domtar.

MIRangerfam

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Construction and Bartender
Traverse City here, I work in the custom glass niche of construction mon-fri and bartend in TC F-S. I work mostly along the shoreline from Frankfort to Harbor Springs.

I think it’d be a blast to coordinate a ride sometime!

This is how the truck sits now (spacer & rear RC shocks), but Fox 2.0’s, 1000lb SumoSprings & Bilstein 5160’s ordered… and then I’ll get it perfectly level. This pic kills my OCD lol. Ordered a 2.5 spacer to level it before I had tools and a decked system so the rear ended up being lowered to where I squat an inch ?
BAD38681-0715-4722-B6BC-189ABF139BA3.jpeg

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
Traverse City here, I work in the custom glass niche of construction mon-fri and bartend in TC F-S. I work mostly along the shoreline from Frankfort to Harbor Springs.

I think it’d be a blast to coordinate a ride sometime!

This is how the truck sits now (spacer & rear RC shocks), but Fox 2.0’s, 1000lb SumoSprings & Bilstein 5160’s ordered… and then I’ll get it perfectly level. This pic kills my OCD lol. Ordered a 2.5 spacer to level it before I had tools and a decked system so the rear ended up being lowered to where I squat an inch ?
BAD38681-0715-4722-B6BC-189ABF139BA3.jpeg
I’ll be in your neck of the woods just after thanksgiving (great wolf lodge). I’ve got quite a bit mapped from Muskegon up to Mesick. If there’s a few interested I can put something together. My bed rack is coming in the next week or so and I’ve got a rooftop tent lined up for next month, so I’m gonna be interested in doing some trail camping very soon as well.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
This is how the tremor is sitting currently. 2” front/ 1” rear. I’ve got MBRP exhaust, mishimoto catch can and FRL A pillar light mounts waiting for a garage day real soon. Probably get some of it on when I get my bed rack mounted.
24627A0E-D487-4B79-96F3-0A7E5806485D.jpeg

MIRangerfam

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
This is how the tremor is sitting currently. 2” front/ 1” rear. I’ve got MBRP exhaust, mishimoto catch can and FRL A pillar light mounts waiting for a garage day real soon. Probably get some of it on when I get my bed rack mounted.
24627A0E-D487-4B79-96F3-0A7E5806485D.jpeg
She’s a beaut! Did you go their aluminized or stainless… being in our winter’s made me hesitant to do exhaust without a good amount of research. Any plans to do a downpipe?

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
She’s a beaut! Did you go their aluminized or stainless… being in our winter’s made me hesitant to do exhaust without a good amount of research. Any plans to do a downpipe?
Black aluminized. Probably do the downpour in the future. Think once I get everything done this go round, a tuner will be next on my list. Want to go up in tire size in the near future as well.

MIRangerfam

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Black aluminized. Probably do the downpour in the future. Think once I get everything done this go round, a tuner will be next on my list. Want to go up in tire size in the near future as well.
I actually just got my SCT tuner dropped off yesterday, paired with 5Star custom tunes… 87 & 93 daily, 93 performance. Sent my info in, so I should have my tunes by next weekend ? I just have a k&n filter with no plans (that can change lol) to do an intake. I want to do full turbo back exhaust , but would probably do it all at once and then get a new tune for it. I went with 265’s +1 and I can say I wish I went 285’s!!! I love my little poke tho!
87AD2DCA-9EF4-4B08-B6D2-CE336E263366.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
I’ve got the 265’s stock on the tremor. Hoping I can go up to 285/75 with the lift, but still probably end up with 285/70’s. Let me know how you like the tune. Was debating between that one and the FP tuner.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Jumping in here from Grandville,Mi. Just got my Tremor scheduled for build today. Mid February build so won’t have my hands on it till first of April ( we’re in Florida for February and March). Looking forward to meeting up. I try to spend a lot of time on Drummond so can’t wait for that to happen.
Sponsored