Where does everyone go off-roading in our area?

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
That will probably be too serious for me to knowingly drive a 40K truck into for the sole purpose of trying not to get stuck.

Should they install a trout stream at the back of it, I may give it a shot.

I'm in Lapeer BTW, I drive through Oxford every day. Next time I wave at you, I expect at least a nod.

:)
I bought my Ranger specifically so I could get to the wild parts of trout streams here in Michigan. I drove my AWD Lincoln MKX off road to get to areas of the Jordan and it did surprisingly well but I could envision myself getting stuck somewhere that would be disastrous.
Sponsored

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Saturday morning I see a guy in one going down Drahner. We get to the light and hes looking over so I wave. This guy gave me the dirtiest look I have ever received. He was so confused why I would wave at him.
I've got a friend off of Drahner so I sure hope it wasn't me. :)

Swishpapasweets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT,1998 Ford Ranger XLT
I was up in NWI playing in some dunes and dirt hills but been too busy to go more of roading

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
I was up in NWI playing in some dunes and dirt hills but been too busy to go more of roading
Where can you legally do that these days? Most of the open areas were bought up years ago and turned into park land. One example is Miller Woods around the west end of the lagoon. I rode out there in the early 70's, but the wife and I have enjoyed many walks there in more recent times. Only place I recall still seeing bikes and atv's is around the toll road west of Cline Ave. A lovely industrial area also along the Grand Calumet river.

Swishpapasweets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT,1998 Ford Ranger XLT
It was on stagecoach rd up in lake Station if I recall correctly.
Sponsored