Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This sounds really close to where my dad lives in Troy...
Hi Sid,

We have our condo in the Strathmore Village Condos on Kirts blvd between Crooks and Livernois, closer Crooks and Somerset Apartment complex. Small world sometimes. We have to annually visit the condo as our Handicapped daughter is very hard on things so we have to continually make repairs or updates. This year excepted this year with air travel and a collapse in RV parking for our Alfa within driving distance that we had in Waterford. Gotta figure out how to get back there next summer. If you ever need help at your dad's place and we are back there....just let me know and I will try to help out. I can fix almost everything with in reason, electrical, plumbing, heating, but not A/C as I will not have my gauge set with me. I have a friend in Washington Township that will help out...he is the son of the famous Indy Car driver that dies in a horrific crash at Indy. We have been friends for years as he was a car owner and I was a racecar driver and we just clicked.

Anyway....wife and I are game to help if needed.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Sid,

We have our condo in the Strathmore Village Condos on Kirts blvd between Crooks and Livernois, closer Crooks and Somerset Apartment complex. Small world sometimes. We have to annually visit the condo as our Handicapped daughter is very hard on things so we have to continually make repairs or updates. This year excepted this year with air travel and a collapse in RV parking for our Alfa within driving distance that we had in Waterford. Gotta figure out how to get back there next summer. If you ever need help at your dad's place and we are back there....just let me know and I will try to help out. I can fix almost everything with in reason, electrical, plumbing, heating, but not A/C as I will not have my gauge set with me. I have a friend in Washington Township that will help out...he is the son of the famous Indy Car driver that dies in a horrific crash at Indy. We have been friends for years as he was a car owner and I was a racecar driver and we just clicked.

Anyway....wife and I are game to help if needed.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Hi Phil...wife and I are planning on visiting my dad next year when he's 90...will try and see if we can say hello to you as well...?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Phil...wife and I are planning on visiting my dad next year when he's 90...will try and see if we can say hello to you as well...?
Hi Sid,

That would be great! Hope we can make it happen!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Southeastern Mi. Daughter is a sophomore at WMU. Be out there in a couple weeks for the Miami game at the best place to watch college hockey in the country. Love the KZOO area.
Go Bronco's. I'm a 92 WMU alumni. ?

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Southeastern Mi. Daughter is a sophomore at WMU. Be out there in a couple weeks for the Miami game at the best place to watch college hockey in the country. Love the KZOO area.
Couldn't agree more. Lawson arena is the best college hockey arena hands down. Never missed a game during my years at WMU.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase