Metroplex

dapakattack

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Live in Lewisville, work near Denton (whenever we actually go back to the office), and parents are in The Colony. Silver XLT supercrew 4x4

Xclimation

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord, 2 motorcycles
Fort Worth (Carter-Riverside) from Euless originally. Haven't gotten a Ranger yet.....but looking. I've decided the Ranger is what I want. So.....if anyone knows of any particular dealios on a 2019 - 2021 supercab with at least 101A package......Please let me know!

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Fort Worth (Carter-Riverside) from Euless originally. Haven't gotten a Ranger yet.....but looking. I've decided the Ranger is what I want. So.....if anyone knows of any particular dealios on a 2019 - 2021 supercab with at least 101A package......Please let me know!
I'm in North Richland Hills and grew up in Riverside! I've been looking for a friend at work, but will pass along any deal I may stumble upon. ?

Xclimation

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord, 2 motorcycles
I'm in North Richland Hills and grew up in Riverside! I've been looking for a friend at work, but will pass along any deal I may stumble upon. ?
Awesome! I live off Sylvania close to NE 28 St. My parents live in NRH off Davis close to North Tarrant. I'm going to be making a lot of phone calls to dealerships in the coming week, wheeling and dealing....No joke but it could be advantageous if a dealer was knowing that 2 trucks were going to be bought? If I can work something out; I will PM you and possibly find out what your friend is looking for. Been looking for a couple of weeks and mysteriously between Sat. afternoon and this morning...just about all of the dealerships had marked down their Rangers!

FireSpark

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Real Estate
Here in Sachse/Wylie area. Black Lariat FX4

Grooge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
North Fort Worth almost Keller just off 170 and 35W.

New 2021Blue Lariat Tremor. Having a lot of fun, but rarely see any other Rangers. Tons of Tacos, and Full Size everywhere.
Sponsored