Metroplex

jeffe

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Lincoln MK VIII, '19 Ranger XLT, Magnetic, 2WD CC, Sport pkg, towing pkg, rear locker.
Occupation
CPO, USN Retired, Retired AT&T Field Tech
A Sport package Lariat out at Erwin Park (McKinney) yesterday. That makes four Magnetic super crews I've seen running around locally.

20191110_161634[1].jpg
Sponsored

rmr76

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 (Daily), 1969 Chevy C10 (Weekend Toy)
Wylie

Black XLT FX4 Crew Cab

MyLittleRanger19

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
aww hell, ill throw mine out there

Princeton!
silver XL supercrew.
@jeffe & @Jimiv123 maybe ill see yall around!

Don't Tread and Come and Take It decals on the back window and Infidel flags on the front fenders. Honk if you see me!

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
aww hell, ill throw mine out there

Princeton!
silver XL supercrew.
@jeffe & @Jimiv123 maybe ill see yall around!

Don't Tread and Come and Take It decals on the back window and Infidel flags on the front fenders. Honk if you see me!
I gotta see those decals my DFW neighbor! I posted mine in the window decal section.

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
Hey guys, I'm in Carrollton driving a Shadow Black '19 Ranger XLT with Chrome Appearance package.

MyLittleRanger19

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
my sister lives out that way. went to WTAMU and now works at the amarillo zoo. the bearded dragon they have in their reptile exhibit actually came from my parents house in north DFW.

ive never been out but i need to make the trip someday, if only to see Palo Duro (and cadillac ranch, i guess)

Chris D Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Occupation
Network Operations Manager
The Palo Duro canyon is pretty good, you can drive through it and in the summer they have the play "Texas" in an outside theatre in the Canyon. If you trail ride or hike it's fantastic... I'm too old for that. I'll never understand the Cadillac Ranch appeal, but night and day i've rarely not seen people there looking at it.

If you want to off-road while up here you can go north of Amarillo to the canadian river... if you go stay out of the river bed and stick to the jeep trails. I was out there the other day and a guy thought the bed didn't look to bad.

1583961265436.png

People are always taking high dollar trucks out there getting stuck.

1583961591480.png

When you see guys like this Getting stuck all the time... why are you taking 60 and 70k mostly stock trucks out there.

MyLittleRanger19

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
i have almost 0 interest in trail riding in my truck. im more interested in the 1/4 mile dragstrip down here in Ennis and once i have the truck lowered, possibly some road courses.

now, if the '21 Bronco prices are right, theres a chance that the ranger could go away. then i might think about doing some trailing.

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
i have almost 0 interest in trail riding in my truck. im more interested in the 1/4 mile dragstrip down here in Ennis and once i have the truck lowered, possibly some road courses.
I love Ennis! It's such beautiful town! Growing up, I roamed all over that area, Ennis, Hillsboro, Waxahachie, Lake Whitney (where I grew up), Corsicana. I'm in NTX now, but really miss that area.
Sponsored