Magnaflow Single/Dual Exhausts for the 2019+ Ranger

njdriver19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariet
I would definitely go magnaflow if I do the exhaust, but save your receipt for warranty , my buddy got screwed because magnaflow updated their system and there was no saved data when we went to warranty his magnaflow exhaust on his Colorado.. I.e. no warranty coverage
Sponsored

bb1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hot Pepper Red XLT
This thread got pushed up in my notifications and I wanted to pass on that the exhaust was the second modification I did to my Ranger after the UPR catch can. I wound up paying $650 delivered for the black tip single outlet Magnaflow after promotion from Hottexhaust and a little less than $140 to a local exhaust shop to install it + 'dispose' the factory setup. The installer rather snarkily said 'you'll probably lose some power.':shock:

Big upgrade in style, sound and materials (as any all stainless system should be). As far as performance I don't know that you'd get more horsepower without a tune although all-important torque I suspect comes on sooner and might be higher. There was some joking speculation about better gas mileage in other threads but let's face it - this sort of customization isn't going to encourage that. :devil:

Posting because Ford really neglected the appearance of the exhaust system (unless you get the chrome package?) but it does make this a popular mod. And by popular I mean argued over. I've read about some systems that are louder, some that are designed with off-road in mind and some that completely change the appearance (dual rear exhausts).
I bet the installer is a Tacoma owner

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient

Racket

First Name