Looking to find a good home for 2019/2020 Ford Ranger XLT 18x8 Black Appearance Wheels

NeptuneRanger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Insurance Agency Owner AZ, CA, CO and WA.
I am new to the site, been looking at posts for awhile and am super impressed with the mods and general knowledge of the members. I owned a Nissan Titan for 13 years. Just loved the Ranger from the moment I took a test drive. I bought the truck with the Black Appearance package. Thought the black wheels would grow on me, but alas I am old school. So I bought Lariat chrome wheel takeoffs and swapped them out. Very happy. I know someone out there prefers the black wheels. I am not looking to make money, just offset the cost of the takeoffs I bought. So anyone out there interested ? If not, for those that have upgraded your wheels how did you rehome the stock wheels ? Craiglist ? Offerup ? Need a little support from those folks who take perfectly good wheels off a new vehicle for cosmetic reasons.
AB27C66C-4B5F-4101-B094-84DD235C8637.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
I would have no problems taking them off your hands if money wasnt an object right now. Would not hurt to have a second set of wheels for snow tires on the truck.

OP
OP
NeptuneRanger

NeptuneRanger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
I would have no problems taking them off your hands if money wasnt an object right now. Would not hurt to have a second set of wheels for snow tires on the truck.
Thanks Frenchy,

Looks like you are in Colorado, I am in Arizona, I was thinking 100 bucks a wheel (not including shipping) is a fair price based on some research I did. Since you will be using these for snow tires, that may or may not pencil, just let me know. Appreciate the quick response !

Reactions: Doc

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I am new to the site, been looking at posts for awhile and am super impressed with the mods and general knowledge of the members. I owned a Nissan Titan for 13 years. Just loved the Ranger from the moment I took a test drive. I bought the truck with the Black Appearance package. Thought the black wheels would grow on me, but alas I am old school. So I bought Lariat chrome wheel takeoffs and swapped them out. Very happy. I know someone out there prefers the black wheels. I am not looking to make money, just offset the cost of the takeoffs I bought. So anyone out there interested ? If not, for those that have upgraded your wheels how did you rehome the stock wheels ? Craiglist ? Offerup ? Need a little support from those folks who take perfectly good wheels off a new vehicle for cosmetic reasons.
AB27C66C-4B5F-4101-B094-84DD235C8637.jpeg
You have me tempted Chris that's a good price but I've spent way to much money lately. Listing them here in the members section is good and yes Craigslist isn't bad but I've found most here in AZ want everything for nothing on Craigslist. I've never had any luck with Offer Up just a bunch of SPAM replies.

Edit: One other place you could try is nextdoor.com. There's a for sale section and I've had some luck there as it's people in your immediate area.

Last edited:

chico1911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger (soon)
Occupation
Operations Manager & Firearms Instructor
I’d love to have one so I could run a full-size matchping spare! I just need to find 3 other people with the same idea!

OP
OP
NeptuneRanger

NeptuneRanger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
I’d love to have one so I could run a full-size matchping spare! I just need to find 3 other people with the same idea!
Hi Brian,

I sold the wheels shortly after posting this. If you google 2020 OEM 18" Ford Ranger wheels there are a couple of outfits across the country that will sell them one by one in the 160 range. PS..You will need a suitable tire to match as well since your current spare tire is likely a 255/70/R16

Good luck and thanks for reaching out.

Last edited:

chico1911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger (soon)
Occupation
Operations Manager & Firearms Instructor
Hi Brian,

I sold the wheels shortly after posting this. If you google 2020 OEM 18" Ford Ranger wheels there are a couple of outfits across the country that will sell them one by one in the 160 range. PS..You will need a suitable tire to match as well since your current spare tire is likely a 255/70/R16

Good luck and thanks for reaching out.
Thank you!
Sponsored