First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
I haven't gone out and checked for full clearance yet, I know it doesn't rub in reverse or forward with the wheel full to the right. Did both of those leaving the tire shop. I'll go out and check it after lunch and edit this after.

Here is the two clearances on the drivers side with the wheel turned as close as the tire comes to the crash bars. I did not adjust them, this is the way it came.

Front,
ScjloUc.jpg

Rear,
86qIsBe.jpg
Thank you for posting pics with those tires and the crash bars.....that's the main tire size I'm considering and just installed a 3" lift up front and 1" block in the rear. Looks like there's plenty of clearance!
Sponsored

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
No one on here with 275-70-18 with 3" level on stock wheels and no spacers?
There is not much between the tire and the knuckle with the 265/70s I just put on ( it's tight ). A 275 might just need a 1/4 incher in the front but I'm not actually sure, just a SWAG.

Sped68

First Name
Harley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
What lowering kit are you running? Thanks!
I’m guessing you meant leveling kit. It’s the Rough Country 2.5” kit but I’m not sure I’d go that route again. I’m eventually going to put the Eibach shock kit on or possibly the Bilstein’s once there’s more reviews out on them. I had the adjustable Bilsteins on my last truck and liked them not to mention the different height options available. I think I’d set the front slightly lower than it is now.

OP
OP
chico1911

chico1911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger (soon)
Occupation
Operations Manager & Firearms Instructor
I’m guessing you meant leveling kit. It’s the Rough Country 2.5” kit but I’m not sure I’d go that route again. I’m eventually going to put the Eibach shock kit on or possibly the Bilstein’s once there’s more reviews out on them. I had the adjustable Bilsteins on my last truck and liked them not to mention the different height options available. I think I’d set the front slightly lower than it is now.
Yes Leveling lol
Thank you!

nando

First Name
fernanfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger lariat
Occupation
costco
Do these black appearance 18s have the same +55 offset as the sport 18s

Coleboy5

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I haven't gone out and checked for full clearance yet, I know it doesn't rub in reverse or forward with the wheel full to the right. Did both of those leaving the tire shop. I'll go out and check it after lunch and edit this after.

Here is the two clearances on the drivers side with the wheel turned as close as the tire comes to the crash bars. I did not adjust them, this is the way it came.

Front,
ScjloUc.jpg

Rear,
86qIsBe.jpg
Super helpful, thanks!

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
Here’s a different angle. Keep in mind I’m running a 1” spacer with these rims as well as a 2.5” leveling kit.

51B9DDD5-4FD4-41A5-8550-4DE27F22136C.jpeg
which spacer have you gotten? Any concerns on/off-road?

Sped68

First Name
Harley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4