Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

LightingBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
For some reason my fear of heights just came into action by just looking at that picture :eek:
Wojooo! Probably growing up in a nation with elevation variation from -5' to +10' above sea level has something to do with that!

There were definitely some certain-death drop-offs on that roadway. Okay, they were almost exclusively certain-death drops.

svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
Wojooo! Probably growing up in a nation with elevation variation from -5' to +10' above sea level has something to do with that!

There were definitely some certain-death drop-offs on that roadway. Okay, they were almost exclusively certain-death drops.
It probably has something to do with that indeed. The funny thing is, as a kid I visited the Alps several times much problem (or so I was told, I can't remember a thing of that haha), but there was also a point in time where I, as a kid, fell on my head and had a crack in my skull, and after it was healed and examined, they left me alone on the examination table and I fell again (lol no kidding). I don't know when it started but I'm assuming after that. Another reason I could think of, since fear of height has a lot to do with vision and keeping in balance, is that I only have a single good eye and may have an issue with depth perception rather than the heights itself.

Not sure what it is, but either way, I do hate that I have it and have a risk of panic attacks (I've had them a few times, and it makes it incredibly dangerous for me to drive). I actually really love the sight of those mountains, it's probably the thing I'll regret most in life, the avoidance and taking the beauty of it all in myself.

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
Some class acts here. Raptor to the left and Camaro to the right.

EF73497F-C07B-4B7D-928C-73E62F8137AC.jpeg
But everybody is checking out the early 60's Ford, Fairlane I think?

Markfw

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Here is mine. Raptor grille, lift kit, Aftermarket wheels and tires. Aftermarket step rails. I also did the speedo fix for the big tires ! The canopy and bed liner are ordered and due in 3 weeks.
20191005_155940[1].jpg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Here is mine. Raptor grille, lift kit, Aftermarket wheels and tires. Aftermarket step rails. I also did the speedo fix for the big tires ! The canopy and bed liner are ordered and due in 3 weeks.
20191005_155940[1].jpg
Looks good! What did you use to fix the speedo?

Markfw

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
My brother (a mod here I think) pointed me to a thread here: https://ohptools.com/blogs/news/how...ire-calculator-and-configure-it-using-forscan

And after I bought the forscan tool and he and I used my laptop. Its within 1/2 MPH now, it also affects (and fixes) MPG and odometer. It would be nice to leave the odometer, since it would show less miles, but the speedo being 3 1/2 mph off, I can't handle.
That would be me (his brother) - We got it to work, but it throws a code (I can't remember what code it is) - no CEL but if you clear the code it comes back. It doesn't seem to hurt anything, but it was kind of weird. It seems to work fine, however.

Markfw

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
A hundred miles later, Speedo, odometer and MPG are perfect ! No codes on the Ranger display. I will reply if anything bad happens, so fAR, GREAT !!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I was never a fan of the Saber colour, but the more photos I see the more I think I should have considered it when I bought my truck!

There was an article about 18 months ago when they said the Ranger was coming back to N'America and it showed it in Saber. I liked the color from the first time I saw it. We were in Durango CO for July 4th and I was getting gas (still had my Tacoma) and the lady in front of me had a brand new Ranger in Saber. Talked with her for almost an hour and she couldn't stop raving about how much she loved her truck. Well 3 weeks later I had mine. Now I know why she was smiling so much.:D