Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.
Hey Ranger enthusiasts, we wanted to share with you all our new Baja Designs "Lighting Zone" video series. We know the needs of every off-roader and their vehicles are different, so our team here at Baja Designs has created a Lighting Zone system to help you mix and match the right products, with the right lenses, in the right places to achieve the absolute best results.

Check out the overview and breakdown of how to properly select the right lights for your needs and to dive more into the specifics of each zone, visit our Lighting zones page HERE

Lighting-Zone-Homepage-Banner.jpg

Click to watch our lighting zone overview video: https://www.bajadesigns.com/Science-of-Lighting/Lighting-Zones.asp

YT_Zones6.jpg
Sponsored

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
Impressive! This is a great guide in an otherwise confusing topic. After watching, I'm now thinking that I shouldn't have went with the Pro fogs. Should have went with Sport level fogs then brighter cornering lights. I'm not trying to add a bunch of lights so maybe having the Pro level will work for both fog and cornering?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.
Impressive! This is a great guide in an otherwise confusing topic. After watching, I'm now thinking that I shouldn't have went with the Pro fogs. Should have went with Sport level fogs then brighter cornering lights. I'm not trying to add a bunch of lights so maybe having the Pro level will work for both fog and cornering?
Nothing wrong with just having the Pros in your fog pocket. If you are not trying to add too many lights, the Pros will give you very good illumination in Zones 1-3. Nothing beats dedicated cornering lights, but if you are keeping things tame, one pair of Pros is a very good option.

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
Nothing wrong with just having the Pros in your fog pocket. If you are not trying to add too many lights, the Pros will give you very good illumination in Zones 1-3. Nothing beats dedicated cornering lights, but if you are keeping things tame, one pair of Pros is a very good option.
I'll probably add A-pillar lights too. What would you suggest for those in combination with the Pro fogs?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.
I'll probably add A-pillar lights too. What would you suggest for those in combination with the Pro fogs?
If you have Pros with a Spot Lens in the fog location, then I recommend the S1 in wide cornering, angled outward if you want a low -profile but great output light for ditch/corner lighting. If you prefer something larger, but similar output, then the Squadron Sport in W/C lens would be a great option. If you want high output, then the Squadron Pro W/C will not leave you disappointed, but may be overkill if you are not driving particularly aggressively.

DrewKD88

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Guy
Any option to link lightbars? I have a 20" but may be swapping bumpers to one that can accommodate a 30". Instead of buying a 30" and making my 20" useless is there a way that I can buy a 10" and link them together? I'm not too concerned with wiring both of them. I'm more concerned with bolting them together.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.
Any option to link lightbars? I have a 20" but may be swapping bumpers to one that can accommodate a 30". Instead of buying a 30" and making my 20" useless is there a way that I can buy a 10" and link them together? I'm not too concerned with wiring both of them. I'm more concerned with bolting them together.
Unfortunately no, we do not have a means to link our OnX6 bars at this time.
Sponsored