Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger fx4
Occupation
Retired electrician
Vehicle Showcase
I had recieved ledglows golf cart led wheel well kit and have been somewhat happy with it. I don't really like the clunky plugin boxes they have... not weatherproof enough, has to be in a dry area
That being said I ordered a truck body underglow system ... on their website they allow upgrades to wheel wells, grill, engine bay, interior , all for a reduced upgrade price. They took my money for a week but wouldn't ship because my cc was a different address than my shipping. Not a place I want to do business with again. They sell on amazon which would have made my life easier but no upgrade options made an insanely expensive upgrade even more expensive ex ... upgrade on amazon is 84 dollars ,,,,on their website its 29.99
Just on my experience I am glad i got that underbody kit cancelled as a taste of their customer service left me wondering if I was going to get my refund without legal action.

Now I'm trying to decide what to use. I am considering a rgb rock light but I figure id need around 30 to do a good job ... I have a circuit on the trigger box empty

Any suggestions as to cost effective but ok underrbody lights would be appreciated as well as any thoughts from those who have done it? Thanks
Sponsored