First Name
Travais
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Foranger Tremor
Occupation
RSM
Has anyone else change their fog light bulbs with Lasfit fog light bulbs. Saw a few videos on YouTube and they make it look easy!

Any tips on installing these as it doesn’t look as easy as the videos.
Sponsored

tm1506

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Outback XT
Occupation
Retired
I'd remove the air dams on both sides first. The back sides of your hands will be a lot happier.

OP
OP

DangrT86

First Name
Travais
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Foranger Tremor
Occupation
RSM
Haha! I got them in! But didn’t see this until now. The back of my hands are raw!

Wandrr

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
I took my air dams off also. And the crash bar covers.
And left them off.

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Easiest to go through the front. Just crawl under and you can reach them. Just wait til you break a glass lens on the stock fog lights. God that was terrible. I put the yellow plastic Chinese ones in. FYI use zip ties if you do this fix for an easier time in the future.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
If just doing the bulb I recommend not doing so as the LED bulb will simply glare at others.

If you want to change the housing then it should be ok. That said I would recommend staying with the OEM Halogen style and going with an IPF Fog Light Housing. You can get them with a Yellow/Amber lense and will provide an improved light pattern.

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
If just doing the bulb I recommend not doing so as the LED bulb will simply glare at others.

If you want to change the housing then it should be ok. That said I would recommend staying with the OEM Halogen style and going with an IPF Fog Light Housing. You can get them with a Yellow/Amber lense and will provide an improved light pattern.
I will say in snow the yellow is so much better than the stock clear. LED vs. Halogen….. look I’ve gone both routes and can say I prefer whatever comes stock on the truck. If you want LED, do a full conversion.
The ancient Hawaiians had a saying:
Don’t half ass anything, full ass everything.

*if you get the reference I love you lol

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
Its a pita to change! Do it right and get DD3 pro ambers and make sure they are properly aimed. Pricey but worth ever penny.

You can thank me later.....

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Has anyone else change their fog light bulbs with Lasfit fog light bulbs. Saw a few videos on YouTube and they make it look easy!

Any tips on installing these as it doesn’t look as easy as the videos.
I've bought some of these Lasfit switchback fog bulbs too how are they working out and were they easy to install in the end?

AghastVenus1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Okay so I just have to rant a little here. I replaced my halogen housings with Diode Dynamics Elite Series LED fog light housings, and I learned late into the process that removing not only the air dams, but also on the Tremor there is a plastic piece clipped onto a bit of the frame and it serves absolutely ZERO purpose except to get in the damn way!!! They don't hold anything! The're just pieces of plastic clipped to the frame for no reason!! I love this truck to death, but my god what were some of the engineers on when they designed some of this stuff? *rant over*
Sponsored