First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Hi all, I'm brand new here. I got my Tremor two days ago. Love it. Now I'm adding tonneau cover (Retrax) a rack (Voodoo) for my Roofnest RTT. As you know the Tremor has six dash aux switchers. I'm looking for suggestions for LED bed lights to hook up to an aux switch for the bed, either under the rails or on the rack. The RTT will block the rear cab light so I'll need light for camping, et.c. Rack mount would be best if the wiring can be managed. I have a factory spray in bed liner. All help much appreciated. Thanks!
IMG_0416.jpeg
Sponsored

mailbox4449

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
Congrats! Looking good :like: I'm sure others will chime in and help spend your money :clap::crackup:

MattMc7

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Good lookin' truck! Waiting for my Carbonized Grey Tremor (5/16 build date). Following this thread, I'd like to do something similar with a bed light hooked up to the aux switches. I'm planning to have a truck cap in the winter (snowboarding trips), trying to find a solution that would be good for when the cap is on and off.

OP
OP
The Tremor

The Tremor

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Good lookin' truck! Waiting for my Carbonized Grey Tremor (5/16 build date). Following this thread, I'd like to do something similar with a bed light hooked up to the aux switches. I'm planning to have a truck cap in the winter (snowboarding trips), trying to find a solution that would be good for when the cap is on and off.
Thanks! I actually had a Subaru before I got the Ranger. The Subie was fine, but it's just not a truck. I'm waiting on my ReTrax tonneau cover to arrive then I'll mount a Max Modular Voodoo rack for my Roofnest rooftop tent. Should be a good setup. I'll post pics when I'm done. Then it's an around the USA roadtrip.
Sponsored