LED Signature Lights

Pluto

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I bought an XLT 301a with the Sport appearance package, which includes the LED tail lights. I REALLY wanted the LED headlights but didn’t want to pay for a Lariat (didn’t want leather either)... so, I found these beauties on eBay and wired them in today. Super happy with them! I haven’t seen these around, so figured I’d post some pics.

94C4D38D-7E57-49A6-860A-2D036BBC2DC6.jpeg

2AAE88A9-0903-450B-A28E-8B01008EF6B4.jpeg

A060D686-13BB-4AD1-BA4C-71D68BB33086.jpeg

01538E63-4D33-43D6-916F-B72288CD1442.jpeg
Sponsored

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Nice, is it just a stick on led or is it a whole assembly for the headlight?

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I bought an XLT 301a with the Sport appearance package, which includes the LED tail lights. I REALLY wanted the LED headlights but didn’t want to pay for a Lariat (didn’t want leather either)... so, I found these beauties on eBay and wired them in today. Super happy with them! I haven’t seen these around, so figured I’d post some pics.

94C4D38D-7E57-49A6-860A-2D036BBC2DC6.jpeg

2AAE88A9-0903-450B-A28E-8B01008EF6B4.jpeg
Which seller on eBay did you find these? How difficult were these to install? Thanks!

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Are they really obvious when parked? That's my fear that they will look really ugly, in the day time.

Close up pics would help...

Like the general idea though

OP
OP
Pluto

Pluto

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Just a stick-on assembly! Super easy install.
Nice, is it just a stick on led or is it a whole assembly for the headlight?

OP
OP
Pluto

Pluto

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Which seller on eBay did you find these? How difficult were these to install? Thanks!
The seller’s name is ouyou2010. Here’s a screenshot of the ad. The “Rhino” brand goes for $150+ in Australia, and these are the same without the Rhino logo. Shipping took a few weeks since it came from China, but the quality is good.

DE365AD9-34BF-4EA4-BA78-CD4F26020A06.png

OP
OP
Pluto

Pluto

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Are they really obvious when parked? That's my fear that they will look really ugly, in the day time.

Close up pics would help...

Like the general idea though
This is the only pic I have of them while switched off.. I don’t think it’s obnoxious but everyone has their own opinion. I’ll try to get some close-ups before I head into work tomorrow.

720FB1C1-C1FC-4683-A837-1ADA51F03868.png

DBaz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
If it's another lens I'd worry about dust getting in between...hope there's good sealing.

Junior Blue

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightening Blue Ranger Lariat Crew
Zach
How or should I ask where did you mount the driving lights that you have mounted under the bumper on your truck? Did those lights come with brackets?
Thanks for any info you can give me.
Pete

OP
OP
Pluto

Pluto

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Zach
How or should I ask where did you mount the driving lights that you have mounted under the bumper on your truck? Did those lights come with brackets?
Thanks for any info you can give me.
Pete
Those lights came with a bolt that is captive to the aluminum rail that is part of the construction of the light. I threaded the bolt through PRE-EXISTING holes that have plastic plugs in them from the factory. I purchased the lights for a mere $20 off Amazon from a company called Auxbeam. I have tried to figure out how to run wires because access to the grommet to get into the cab is VERY difficult to get to. I got a fresh idea yesterday when I saw an install video of someone running lights through the driver side fender and through the rubber grommet on the driver side door. I'll be hooking those pods as well as other roadside hazard lighting up this weekend, so stay tuned! Will post pics of the process, mounting locations, and switches when I'm finished!!

OP
OP
Pluto

Pluto

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
If it's another lens I'd worry about dust getting in between...hope there's good sealing.
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile! These stick ON to the headlight housing, and are only a surround, so they do not have an additional lens. Sorry for the confusion. They've held up great! I would still recommend.

OP
OP
Pluto

Pluto

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Looks pretty sweet to me! Think I'll get myself some. How difficult was the wiring/where did you wire to?
I used the side marker light, just tapped into the wire, and kept everything tucked up nice and neat in the fender well!

Junior Blue

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightening Blue Ranger Lariat Crew
Those lights came with a bolt that is captive to the aluminum rail that is part of the construction of the light. I threaded the bolt through PRE-EXISTING holes that have plastic plugs in them from the factory. I purchased the lights for a mere $20 off Amazon from a company called Auxbeam. I have tried to figure out how to run wires because access to the grommet to get into the cab is VERY difficult to get to. I got a fresh idea yesterday when I saw an install video of someone running lights through the driver side fender and through the rubber grommet on the driver side door. I'll be hooking those pods as well as other roadside hazard lighting up this weekend, so stay tuned! Will post pics of the process, mounting locations, and switches when I'm finished!!
Sponsored