Lane Assist - settings???

muzicman0

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I have the lane assist function, and I read in the manual that there is a settings page where I can set it to assist, warn, or both...I can't for the life of me find this settings page, and I would like to change it to both. Can anyone help?
Sponsored

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I have the lane assist function, and I read in the manual that there is a settings page where I can set it to assist, warn, or both...I can't for the life of me find this settings page, and I would like to change it to both. Can anyone help?
It’s in the left menu screen (on a Lariat) and in the Driver’s Assist menu. Give me a couple of minutes and I’ll take some pics for you.

OP
OP
muzicman0

muzicman0

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I am relatively confident that I don't have a driver assist menu, assuming we are talking a menu under settings on the center touch screen (8") display. That could explain it. I will double check. The manual does say it is an 'optional' menu, but why wiould I not have the menu if I have the feature?

Oh, and THANKS for the response!

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
No, on your driver’s display, not the center display. Your left 4.5” screen, left of the speedo.

Driver Assist > [scroll to] Lane Keeping > [scroll to] your desired setting; there are three sub-menus.

For the XLT trim and below it would be your center 4.5” screen between the tech and speedo.**

**I do not have an XLT or below and cannot confirm.

OP
OP
muzicman0

muzicman0

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I actually called the dealer before looking in the manual, and they said it didn't have the assist function, and I thought, 'then why would anyone buy it'!

OP
OP
muzicman0

muzicman0

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
they should just sell manuals to people, show them how to read them, and then throw in a free truck when competency is approved.
I did read the manual. It referred to an 'optional' settings panel. That combined with what Ford service said made me question whether my Ford ranger had the feature. Thus I asked here.
Sponsored