Krown Rust Control

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Has anyone had issues with Krown Rust Control affecting the sensors in their 2019 Ranger?
Sponsored

Brisko_Michigan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
USG
Vehicle Showcase
Taking mine in today for Krown protection. Iā€™ll update if there is an issue, and can ask the tech.

Have you experienced a problem?Other strings on here havenā€™t indicated an issue.

OP
OP
Olga

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Taking mine in today for Krown protection. Iā€™ll update if there is an issue, and can ask the tech.

Have you experienced a problem?Other strings on here havenā€™t indicated an issue.
I haven't had an issue. I had it done in 2019 when I purchased the Ranger, but had heard that vehicles with sensors (not necessarily the Ranger) had issues. We were thinking of the electronic rust protection from Ford but honestly, since we had the Krown done last year, I wanted to go with that again.

Brisko_Michigan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
USG
Vehicle Showcase
Krown applied this afternoon followed by an hour drive home. No issues at this point (beyond the lovely hot oil smell from som exhaust overspray).

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
No issues with mine. Had it done a year ago and going in for itā€˜s second application in two weeks.
Sponsored