Installed Oxilam LED turn signals

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
I have a nice vidoe with one Oxilam and one stock turn signal with the flashers on. But not sure how to block out my plate number in a video. (is that really necessary?) So I took a couple of screen shots. Even though this was in daylight, the drivers side is definitely brighter. Plus, you can see that the passenger side never really gets a chance to completely shut off before it lights again. Compared to the LED which has an instant off, instant on capability, which is extremely eye catching. The two pics are with the 4-way flashers running, with only the driver's side turn signal changed to LED. The first pic with both on, the second showing the off cycle with the passenger side still in the process of going dark.
1686364301457.png
1686364433947.png
Sponsored

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
I installed those with my LED headlight swap over, 7440's, notably brighter than stock. Love them.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks to Bob @bfastr I added these too. They're considerably brighter than the stock turn signals.:sunglasses:

Btw I never worry about posting my plate #, I figure hundreds see it every day. Plus if you're really worried about someone on here contacting you you'd better delete your profile now. Duke will find you with or without your plate #! :oops::bandit:

1686367925834.png

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to Bob @bfastr I added these too. They're considerably brighter than the stock turn signals.:sunglasses:

Btw I never worry about posting my plate #, I figure hundreds see it every day. Plus if you're really worried about someone on here contacting you you'd better delete your profile now. Duke will find you with or without your plate #! :oops::bandit:

1686367925834.png
I love when people cover their plate when they post on Facebook, but have their entire profile open for anyone to see.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I love when people cover their plate when they post on Facebook, but have their entire profile open for anyone to see.
lol I don't do Facebook but I've seen some of those posts online. Those same ones are the ones who post every place they go around town and every move they make daily. It's not to hard to find them by their local pictures. 🤦‍♂️

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
lol I don't do Facebook but I've seen some of those posts online. Those same ones are the ones who post every place they go around town and every move they make daily. It's not to hard to find them by their local pictures. 🤦‍♂️
Sounds like a plot line from "Last House on the Left" or "Cabin in the Woods" ...:crackup:

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger lariat 2023 Cactus grey
Occupation
paramedic

1686367925834.png
where did you take yours? those signal lights are the last incandescent bulbs on my truck.....

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
where did you take yours? those signal lights are the last incandescent bulbs on my truck.....
Sorry I don't know, another member here had given them to me. If it helps here's the sticker from the box and I would guess Amazon carries them.

IMG_1044.jpg

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
paramedic
Sorry I don't know, another member here had given them to me. If it helps here's the sticker from the box and I would guess Amazon carries them.

IMG_1044.jpg
thanks, will check on amazon!

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
paramedic
OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
daaaaamn, only 10$ to ship it to Canada! thats a first!!! usualy it's more like...50$ plus import fees!!
thanks again!
When you change out the passenger side, there's a sensor on the top left of the radiator you can disconnect to help get your hand in there. Just don't forget to reconnect it. (don't ask)

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
paramedic
When you change out the passenger side, there's a sensor on the top left of the radiator you can disconnect to help get your hand in there. Just don't forget to reconnect it. (don't ask)
thanks! will try to remember... but wont!

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
paramedic
Available on Amazon Canada for $29.99
OXILAM 7440 LED Bulbs Amber Yellow 4000LM for Turn Signal Lights with Build-in Load Resistor CANBUS Error Free T20 7440NA 7441 W21W WY21W Blinker Bulb Replacement (2PCS) https://a.co/d/fq5PreW
thanks!! just saved on shipping!!
Sponsored