Ignition Light Ring

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
I've seen several posts and pictures of rings added to key-type ignition switches and am wondering if anybody makes one that fits the PBS buttons. So many things on my truck are really had to see (the climate controls are darn near invisible!) since I lost most of the vision in my right eye a couple of years ago. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

geophb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
PBS buttons?
What about using the screen instead of the buttons?

Just throwin ideas.

OP
OP

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
PBS buttons?
What about using the screen instead of the buttons?

Just throwin ideas.
Thanks for replying. I do use the screen for the climate control, but I think it's a little ridiculous that Ford didn't highlight the regular buttons. The buttons on our Explorer have chrome surrounds.

tfisher15

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, Supercrew, 4x4; 69 Firebird Conv
Occupation
Retired
I've seen several posts and pictures of rings added to key-type ignition switches and am wondering if anybody makes one that fits the PBS buttons. So many things on my truck are really had to see (the climate controls are darn near invisible!) since I lost most of the vision in my right eye a couple of years ago. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
I ordered some small stick-on plastic rhinestones that are used on costumes and decorations. You can get various colors. I stuck them to the + and - sides for the fan and temperature controls. I also put one on the trailer switch on the console since I use that a lot. The idea was to use touch instead of trying to see which button to push. Works for me and so far they have not fallen off. I did not try to level them yet since this was an experiment.

5ECC0475-797A-41DA-AB09-35434616F1E0.jpeg

C5EDAE86-F99C-4649-8A7C-21EDB5B5BC05.jpeg
Sponsored