First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I was considering the ceramic tint with 70%. The $700 quote however, well I'm no longer in a hurry to get it done.
? I got all the doors plus the rear window for about 1/2 that, can't recall the exact amount right now. Front doors I went legal limit (25% here), rear door only slightly darker, back a little darker. It doesn't matter how dark you go with ceramic tint for it to have the UV protection. I'm considering adding 0-5% (virtually clear) on the windshield.
Sponsored

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
? I got all the doors plus the rear window for about 1/2 that, can't recall the exact amount right now. Front doors I went legal limit (25% here), rear door only slightly darker, back a little darker. It doesn't matter how dark you go with ceramic tint for it to have the UV protection. I'm considering adding 0-5% (virtually clear) on the windshield.
Mild correction: I meant 35 or 25%... Not sure why but I always forget the levels.

Where I live it's expensive to live. State farm insurance basically owns this town, and unless you're a spoiled rich college kid with a silver spoon... Good luck.

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Mild correction: I meant 35 or 25%... Not sure why but I always forget the levels.

Where I live it's expensive to live. State farm insurance basically owns this town, and unless you're a spoiled rich college kid with a silver spoon... Good luck.
Tint levels are easily confused. Even some tint shops have listed it backwards. Some list it as tint amount while others list as light allowed amount. Those are in direct opposition. TX law is written as such: " when measured in combination with the original glass, must have a light transmittance value of 25% or more."

R_Willis

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Cherokee
Looks a lot different in sunlight then above.

20230224_160108.jpg

UncleWillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT Tremor
Great deals out there for F150's, so I went hunting the last two weeks. Ended up getting a Tremor 402a w/ the 3.5 EcoBoost for a hair over $9k below MSRP. I took off my accessories which I plan to list on the member Marketplace this weekend.