Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Well since you brought it up, I have a bidet attachment on our bathroom toilet. Thing works great! Saves a lot of TP and the clean feeling is unmatched by TP alone.
Exactly. I told my friend I use that. He like what? I said I'll wash, you spread it around. ??
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
No worse than those stupid Charmin commercials with those stupid red bears.
What I hate are the toe nail fungus commercials. They always seem to show them at dinner time too. ?

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My best so far is just over 30k steps in a day. Mostly due to working in the yard, which is more than a typical yard...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Funny you post that. I was just thinking to myself that being retired, I truly am enjoying good sleep. First time in decades.
Funny you say that Richard I suffer from insomnia and have for many years now. Once I semi retired I've slept much better but it always seems to come back right around the time I'm going to start another job. Not that the jobs I do now are stressful because they're not I have no deadlines or employees to deal with it's just a mental thing I guess. :crazy:

OP
OP
Synfulz

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Funny you say that Richard I suffer from insomnia and have for many years now. Once I semi retired I've slept much better but it always seems to come back right around the time I'm going to start another job. Not that the jobs I do now are stressful because they're not I have no deadlines or employees to deal with it's just a mental thing I guess. :crazy:
You would not believe the dreams(nightmares) I use to have. Running a federal hydro dam I dreamt of terrorist attacks. Thankfully I no longer have those. But they were very clear and vivid.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Funny you post that. I was just thinking to myself that being retired, I truly am enjoying good sleep. First time in decades.
I was hoping I could sleep in after retiring but it isn't happening...probably because of the schedule kept over the years when working. I sleep really deep but wake up around 4 AM every morning so I have to go to bed early to get enough rest.
Sponsored