I should probably change my user name..

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
To "The Dude That Cried Wolf"...more than once lol.

8 fricken months. Almost gave up as most will know. A day after I said I was done, I got the "shipped" email expected delivery Feb 5th-11th, then 2 days later got another email saying delivery was Feb 15th-24th :facepalm: . So I decided to just keep quiet and wait, when it gets here it gets here. Worth the wait, we'll see. Would I do it again, nope lol.

I present my 2023 Scabby in Cactus Grey 4x4 FX4 Black Apperance..tada!! :rockon:

scabby.jpg

scabby 2.jpg

Fowler Ford here in Tulsa was great, I was all stressed about them not honoring the price when ordered, but wasn't even an issue. Per the advise of you guys I did a good inspection and there are a couple issues that they will fix, over all no complaints. Now I need to learn the ins and outs about this vehicle as this is foreign to me lol. Aaaaand, I need to re-order the things I sold ??.
Beautiful! Congrats!
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather

8 fricken months. Almost gave up as most will know. A day after I said I was done, I got the "shipped" email expected delivery Feb 5th-11th, then 2 days later got another email saying delivery was Feb 15th-24th :facepalm: . So I decided to just keep quiet and wait, when it gets here it gets here. Worth the wait, we'll see. Would I do it again, nope lol.

I present my 2023 Scabby in Cactus Grey 4x4 FX4 Black Apperance..tada!! :rockon:

scabby.jpg

scabby 2.jpg

Fowler Ford here in Tulsa was great, I was all stressed about them not honoring the price when ordered, but wasn't even an issue. Per the advise of you guys I did a good inspection and there are a couple issues that they will fix, over all no complaints. Now I need to learn the ins and outs about this vehicle as this is foreign to me lol. Aaaaand, I need to re-order the things I sold ??.
good things come to those who wait they say. Really like that cactus grey color! so hard to find a super cab in my area.

OP
OP
veedubtuner

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 VW R32/2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats and nice looks Scab Morgan! Never, never, never sell anything until you're 100% sure you're done! lol Hopefully you kept all your 303 products and your damper? ?
That's why I deleted the "Raptor Grille" sale and the Lariat headlights, I want to be 100% sure lol. the Damper and other things are cheap and easily replaceable. Headlight not so much lol.

OP
OP
veedubtuner

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
Wow Morgan, it looks great!

I noticed you have a 5g SuperCab, a VW and a 2001 Ranger - are we brothers who were separated at birth?

I’m always surprised when long-term members announce their truck has finally arrived. Glad you have it but, man, that’s a long wait. Enjoy!
Haha thanks, long time VW guy and the 2001 was acquired for DD duties to keep the mile off my VW's. But I appreciated the versatility of having a truck and (IMO) the 5G's are the best looking midsize trucks currently.

Friday yet?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

scabby.jpg

scabby 2.jpg

Really happy for you!!! Hated it when you said you were going to have to back out of your new truck plans. Awesome that you (finally) have your new baby in hand!

OP
OP
veedubtuner

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
Really happy for you!!! Hated it when you said you were going to have to back out of your new truck plans. Awesome that you (finally) have your new baby in hand!
Thanks

OP
OP
veedubtuner

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
Not wasting any time lol. Removed to get them tinted. Not super dark either, the bright red just looks off compared to the "Black package", so I'm just tinting them slightly.

unnamed (2).jpg

OP
OP
veedubtuner

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder when I'll get the email from Ford stating that my "Ranger has been delivered, your dealership will contact you blah blah blah" ?

My sales guy was good about letting me know though.

OP
OP
veedubtuner

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
Welp, my friend who is tinting my tail lights for me just txtd me to let me know the P/S tail light has an internal crack ?. There are no external imperfection like if it was dropped or anything, so their body guy said it's most likely a factory defect. I didn't think to look at them before I removed them. I wrapped them both in bubble wrap and then lined the box with bubble wrap to protect them. I am probably screwed and out of pocket because they are already scuffed ?. I contacted my sales guy to see if there is any possibility of getting it replaced but I'm not holding my breath and don't expect them to at this point. Hopefully at the very least they can get me a good price and hopefully they aren't on back order ?
Untitled.png
Sponsored